HELP! Boss' Birthday Lunch Tomorrow...

Options
and she wants to go to a Japanease Steakhouse for Hibachi and Sushi! My WEAKNESS! LOL I just started MFP today, and I dont want to get off track at lunch tomorrow. I always cave because I have no self control and just eat bad but I want to stop doing that! I think if know what to get and stick to plan it wil empower me and make me feel like I can go out and still make healthy choices! So, what are some good things to get when going to a Hibachi type place? Thanks! :wink:

Replies

• daffodilsoup
    daffodilsoup Posts: 1,972 Member
    Options
    It's a sushi place, so I'd be inclined to go for that. Pre-plan a reasonable amount of food for lunch and go easy on breakfast and dinner. Cucumber-avocado rolls are one of my favorite sushi options - they are lower in calories than other options so I can go for bigger quantity. I find that planning really helps me stay within my limits!
  • britcurl
    britcurl Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Or just get the grilled meat (chicken/shrimp? and the vegi's. No rice! Can't go wrong
  • AshMcWomack
    Options
    Thank you ladies!! I worry about all the butter and sauce they use when grilling the chicken and veggies but i'll look up the est. calories for it and see what I come up with! Thanks again!! :)