90 Day's with ChaLEAN Extreme & Shakeology!!!

Options
Hello Everyone!

Just wanted to share my AMAZING results with ChaLEAN Extreme & Shakeology! I couldn't be happier :smile: Just to think that I can finally have the body I've always wanted blows my mind. I am looking for friends to take on the next challenge! we will support, motivate and keep each other accountable.

March 12, 2012 to June 9, 2012

Starting weight: 137 - End weight: 125.0
Waist: -4 inches
Hips: -3 inches
Chest: -5 inches
Right Arm: -1.5 inches
Left Arm: -2 inches
Right Thigh: -2 inches
Left Thigh: -1.5 inches
Body Fat: -15.6%

Total inches lost all over: 19 inches!!!

Before
Dibeforeclx.jpg

After
DiAfterclx.jpg

Replies

• cckellympls
    cckellympls Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Excellent results!!! I am most impressed with the large drop in body fat. Good going. Keep up the healthy living!!! I am currently (since Jan18 of this year) doing Herbalife. Love it and it works for me. How do you like shakeology??? Wondering if it is expensive.
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi cckellympls!!!

Thank you so much hon! I was AMAZED with the results myself. This was the first time I actually committed to a Beachbody Program & Shakeology and now I am hooked! LOL!!! I love Shakeology! the taste and the nutrition you get from it is like nothing I've ever tried before. It comes to $4/day, but with it being a meal replacement that has 20 vitamins and minerals plus all your recommended daily fruit and veggie servings, to me it is a bargain! Hahaha :smile:

How have your results been with Herbalife? I've tried it before but didn't stick to it. Do you also have a fitness routine?
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Great results! I can really see the change in your abs. I start CLX tonight and I can't wait.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Great results, I am doing Turbo Fire myself.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! great results. keep up the good work. im currently doing insanity
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    WOW....You are looking so lean and mean you even look taller....GO YOU!
  • AllisonS79
    AllisonS79 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello to those who have posted! Diana is my Beachbody coach and her results are keeping me motivated. I'm on week 2 of Chalean Extreme and I cannot wait to see what my results will be. I woudn't even think it was possible if I didn't know Diana and know that the results are real!!
  • candiliza
    candiliza Posts: 77
    Options
    You look AMAZING! I'm totally doing chalean extreme after I finish 30 day shred!!! You're my inspiration :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    My copy of Chalean Extreme is on a Fedex truck on the way to me right now! Can wait to get started. You look great!!! Thank you for sharing!!!
  • GabrielleZelda
    GabrielleZelda Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    fantastic results, keep it up! You have come so far and I see the determination in your eyes and I know you will go even farther!! Wow!
  • DianaK78
    Options
    Thank you sooooo much ladies!!! Beachbody programs are AMAZING! if you commit you WILL see results in as little as 60/90 days! :smile:

@ IcassI and Coco_puff - You ladies are going to LOVE ChaLEAN Extreme. It isn't time consuming so anyone on a busy schedule can do this. I love that every month it changes, so you are not doing the same thing for 90 days. Please keep me updated on your results! I'd love to hear about it...Work it ladies :wink:

@ Doingitwell - I LOVE Turbo Fire!!! I am actually doing the Hybrid Turbo Fire and ChaLEAN Extreme program right now. So far it is going very well. How far along are you with TF?

@ Mariababe81 - Insanity seriously ROCKS! I plan to do this program eventually. We have many people in our accountability group on Facebook that have completed it and got great results. Keep it up girl! :wink:

@ Allison - Aww! thanks girl! You are doing an amazing job staying committed to the program and your results will be truly mind blowing! I can't wait :happy:
  • newmrsdec10
    newmrsdec10 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! I am doing Insanity right now and in our Fb group we're already talking about what's up next! ChaLEAN Extreme is definitely a possibility.
  • DianaK78
    Options
    Thanks newmrsdec10!!! Insanity is an AWESOME program. You will love ChaLEAN Extreme. Working with an accountability group has been key to my success. The group keeps me motivated, accountable and they are super supportive. This is all so important when you are doing a home based fitness program! Keep up the great work! =D
  • Cheesecake70
    Options
    You look great!
  • DianaK78
    Options
    Thanks Cheesecake70!!! :wink:
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you look amazing. i'll be doing turbo jam and shakeology on wednesday!
  • rberry89
    rberry89 Posts: 15
    Options
    You look fantastic! I had never heard of CLX until now, and I'm already amazed by it. Now lets hope I can talk the hubby into buying it.
  • DianaK78
    Options
    @ Jennifer, Turbo Jam is so much fun! There's a bonus TJ in the ChaLEAN Extreme DVD's and I love it. Shakeology is delicious and amazing! I've never had so much energy, lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks, no more cravings for sweets, my hair and nails are healthy and strong...etc. You will achieve incredible results =D
  • DianaK78
    Options
    Thanks rberry89!!! the program is great and I def recommend it =D
  • dayone987
    dayone987 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    this thread sounds like a long infomercial for shakeology.........
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!