low calorie chip dip

I need a low calorie chip dip i can buy or make cheap!

Replies

• hjackson1226
    hjackson1226 Posts: 124 Member
    Salsa! OR if you are wanting a creamy dip, my favorite is to mix 16 ounces of light (ff is okay but not near as good) sour cream with one packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix. YUM and low calorie. It is great on tortilla chips, corn chips (scoops), potato chips or with fresh cut veggies. It also makes a great taco or baked potato topping.
  • Alygoo
    Alygoo Posts: 2
    My 2 favorites are Fage 0% Greek yogurt with a packet of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix or Fage with a packet of taco seasoning. Super low cal, tastes awesome, and it's good with veggies too!
  • Salsa! OR if you are wanting a creamy dip, my favorite is to mix 16 ounces of light (ff is okay but not near as good) sour cream with one packet of hidden valley fiesta ranch dip mix. YUM and low calorie. It is great on tortilla chips, corn chips (scoops), potato chips or with fresh cut veggies. It also makes a great taco or baked potato topping.

I would also like to try this one, but swap out the low/no fat sour cream for no fat greek yogurt (I'm a Fage fan).
  • My 2 favorites are Fage 0% Greek yogurt with a packet of Lipton's Onion Soup Mix or Fage with a packet of taco seasoning. Super low cal, tastes awesome, and it's good with veggies too!

Sounds awesome - definitely going to try this!
  • i just made the Fage and lipton onion oup mix.. omgosh! yummy :) hubby even likes it!