8 week challenge: Kettlebody by Brook

Options
I'm going on vacation for a couple of weeks but when I get back I'm going to do the 8 week Kettlebody by Brook DVD program that I have.
Is anyone out there interested in joining me?
Planning on starting at the beginning of May (I'm going away and then training for a 5K that I am in on April 28th).
Let me know if you're interested, it'll give you some time to get the DVDs (available on amazon.com and collagevideo.com, among others) and a kettlebell, if you don't already have one.
Basically it's 3 30 minute workouts that you alternate 6 days a week for 8 weeks.

Here's the description from collagevideo.com for anyone who might be interested:

Three complementary workouts: aero/tone, toning and yoga. They form a well-structured series designed to maximize results by challenging your body in diverse ways. The first DVD uses the kettlebell to increase cardio intensity as it simultaneously tones your upper and lower body. The second program is classic kettlebell body-sculpting (e.g. rows, squats, bicep curls and bell-intensified abdominal rollups). The yoga DVD does not use a kettlebell. It’s a multi-level blend of power yoga and athletic conditioning (from handstands to mountain climbers). Brook’s instruction is friendly and easy to follow. Includes an eight-minute kettlebell tutorial. Requires a 5 to 20 lb. kettlebell. ©2011. DVD has: Wide screen.

Replies

• shaydon80
    shaydon80 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow! Ketlebell workouts are so big right now, I'm surprised that there are no takers! :(
  • abg0220
    abg0220 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I just ordered this, and it will be in on Wednesday. Just wondered if you had any results with it?
  • MsFabulous921
    Options
    I am also interested to hear your reviews about this kettlebell program. I can't decide between the kettle body or the buts and guts by Brook.