Deleted 15 lbs - can you tell?

Options
13»

Replies

• honeythatsokay
    Options
    Awesome! I hope to see the same results as you :)
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    I am mostly impressed by the legs! Awesome
  • hsk1019
    hsk1019 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You look great! I can totally see it in your legs and you look much more toned. Love the deletion reference!
  • sommerskins
    Options
    What an AMAZING tranformation!! YOU look AWESOME!!! It is amazing what 15 lbs. can do!! Kudos to you my friend!!!
  • ljroderick
    ljroderick Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    wow thats awesome , you look fabuloussss !!! keep up the good work! 8-)
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    I can see it and especially in your face in the side shot. Took years off your look!! WTG
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am seriously overwhelmed with all of your nice words. You guys are amazing.

For those that have asked. I am involved in a very special network of people here in Phoenix area called 'To Be Re'. It's all about Rediscovering yourself, Rejuvenating your mind and Releasing your spirit.

It's a small group of individuals like I have never encountered before. I joined the workshop not fulling knowing what the heck I was getting into but I'm SO glad I did!

Basically, it's this:

Healthy Eating - 1200 calories for women of CLEAN eating. And when I say clean, I mean clean. Lots of veggies, healthy fish, chicken, healthy grains (Quinoa, Farroh, Oatmeal), some fruit...all the good stuff. We log our food every day.

Spin Class - 3x a week

Track Day - anywhere from 40-75 people head out to the track (families are encouraged and welcome) on Saturday am @5:30. We do a little running, sprinting relays, water pipes, bleachers, etc. It's fun and everyone actively cheers everyone one. We are a group and not individuals. It's about how the group is doing, not how one individual is doing.

Resistance Training Day - Ladies and Men have their own R/T groups where we do about 1.5 hours of resistance training/TRX work and ab work.

He does a 6 week workshop which is so much more than just exercise. When I first signed up, I went to a spin class and literally thought I was going to die! After I left, I received 4 text messages and 3 phone calls from people in the group. These people are the real deal. No one is fake or pretentious. Everyone is all about the group and helping others. I was completely shocked and blown away.

During the 6 weeks, we had to dig deep and figure out a few things about ourselves and it was sometimes VERY difficult. I am now helping to inspire the new people in the workshop. I love it. They are an incredible group of 8 and they are going to do amazing.

So in a nut shell..there's nothing too crazy or radical about it...just hard work and a clean lifestyle. I have 20lbs more to my goal.

Thanks again everyone!
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    looks great! keep up the good work!
  • arserine
    arserine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great! What a difference 15 pounds can make!
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Definitely - nice job!!
  • Jenyphur
    Options
    WoW
    That is fantastic, you look great and you can see so much difference.
    I have lost 9 lbs, feel no difference, my clothes are just as tight as before, I´m so waiting to see or feel a change

I just wanted to tell you that about about the 9 lb point I was feeling EXACTLY like you. I was getting frustrated. :( But then it was weird....it just started to come off. I kept at it and I guess my body finally said "OK" you win and I lost about 2 lbs but my pants were BAGGY. It was so weird.

Stay the course, it will come off. :)
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    Very big difference! Great job!!
  • marissasoberg
    Options
    wow you look awesome! keep up the good work!
  • mcjann
    mcjann Posts: 10
    Options
    Like that you "deleted" the pounds. There is a big difference in the pictures and you look great.
  • saynotofat
    saynotofat Posts: 37
    Options
    Great progress pictures! You look really good!!!!
  • Jenyphur
    Options
    I can't believe some of you say I looked 'toned'. Gosh I haven't heard that word...let me think.....oh yeah....EVER. :) My legs still have lots of lumps and c******** ( the other c word) but it's DEFINITELY going away. !