Looking for Challenge Buddies

ashfuse
ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
Hello MFP!!!!!!!!!

I've been logging here for over a year. The first 9 months I pretty much just logged food and kept to myself. After a while I began to branch out a bit so here I am, finally introducing myself! You all can call me ASH.

I have never done challenges before. So, this is something I want to try out. I am currently an Independent Beach Body Coach (since March of this year). So, what I'm looking for is individuals who are driven, like myself, to move closer to their health and fitness goals. With that being said, Would anyone be interested in learning more about a Beach Body Challenge?

Let's be friends. Tell me what you want to accomplish, what are your struggles, what motivates you? :)

Replies

• abodnar07
    abodnar07 Posts: 2
    How do I get involved?
  • ashfuse
    I sent you a message!

Anyone else???? I'm trying to get a group together!! :):) I can also explain how you can get 25% discounts on all beachbody products.
  • garzapat1005
    garzapat1005 Posts: 25 Member
    I have completed insanity, cha-lean x and Iam two weeks away from finishing the but lift (yummy) and just just started rockin body to day!
  • ashfuse
    AWESOME! I have done p90x, Insanity, touched turbo jam a little but it's too dancy for me. I am currently doing ChaLEAN Extreme and I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE it!