Anyone else crave chocolate during TOM??

Options
13»

Replies

• MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    Honestly, I prefer dill pickles drenched in Frank's Red Hot. I can eat a whole jar!!

is that because you can put that Sh-- on everything?
  • missfitjunkie
    Options
    I crave PB when TOM comes and sometimes chocolate...i satisfy it with a nice healthy, filling protein shake at any time of day:

1 banana
    1 TBSP PB
    8 oz of almond milk
    10 almonds
    6-10 cubes of ice (your choice)
    a dash of cinnamon
    and a tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder...

cAN YOU say YUM? TELL TOM TO KICK ROCKS BTW. LOL

I'm greedy and need the fuel and will drink the whole thing alone as a meal replacement...(btw its under 500 calories)...you can share if you'd like...you can search Banana Pudding Smoothie...that's how i tagged it if you make it and want to add to your diary....
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    Totally ;). I try to reason that dark chocolate is good for you... lol!

Chocolate actually is good for you - the darker the better. Huge on anti-oxidants.
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    A chocolate craving can sometimes be a symptom of a magnesium deficiency!
    I am sooooo using this as an excuse for my naughty days!!

Because you need an excuse to take a magnesium supplement?
  • LindaCWy
    LindaCWy Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    A chocolate craving can sometimes be a symptom of a magnesium deficiency!

I'm going on this one from now on.
  • bggrlzdntcry
    bggrlzdntcry Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I didn't think I was going to make it this month! I'm doing a 30 day No Added Sugar challenge with some ladies at my gym. I knew when my TOM came around that there was gonna be trouble because that's when I NEED chocolate. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, but I will admit that I at every non-chocolate thing that wasn't nailed down.
  • TONYAGOOCH
    TONYAGOOCH Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Who need TOM for chocolate? I crave it ALL the time. lol:love:
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Who need TOM for chocolate? I crave it ALL the time. lol:love:
    this is the post which makes me wonder "where is the like button when you really need it!!!!!"
  • naasirab
    naasirab Posts: 43
    Options
    I just give in to a regular size Snickers bar its only like 250-280 cals and I'm pretty sure I needed it lol. I dont stop myself from having anything (I try to find a healthy alternative 1st though) and stick to portion sizes.
  • SelenityJ
    SelenityJ Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    As some may know from previous postings I'm a Harcombe fangirl...

One of the reasons I love it....

I'm alloted two squares of dark chocolate a day! I usually shave off half a square at a time on top of plain yogurt and add in a few berries and it's awesome!

Plus dark chocolate does have healthful benefits to us and my mind thinks it's getting a chocoloate fix.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    I eat chocolate every, single, day.

Chocolate protein shakes, home made peanutbutter chocolate cups, luna bars, cliff bars, pudding and yogurt.

So during TOM, my body's just like "hang in there the choclate fix is comin" :)
  • Lyndi4
    Lyndi4 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    "Anyone else crave chocolate during TOM?? "

You must be new to the Female club...

This made me laugh, but yes- chocolate, sweets, anything yummy. :smile:
  • teadrinker7
    Options
    I have the perfect remedy for chocholate cravings: tea.... there is one from Yogi that is almost as nice as a cup of hot chocholate... take a look here:
    http://unusuallyordinarymum.wordpress.com/2012/06/08/chocolate-drink-with-zero-calories-and-healthy/
  • Pacileo4Evers
    Pacileo4Evers Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    yes! its ridicules!
  • takechances
    Options
    Hmm. I loveeee chocolate, but I don't usually crave it during that time. Nor do I PMS.
    Guess I'm the odd one out.