how to loose 5lbs in 2 weeks

Options
I'm getting married on June 29th. I've tried to lose weight for 2 months now. Initially I lost 5 pounds, but since than I'm stuck. I need Help!

Replies

• _hi_hat3r_
    _hi_hat3r_ Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I can lose 5 lbs just taking a dump. I'm not sure what your stats are but if you're looking for a quick fix try a low carb plan. Stay under 50 grams per day.
  • mogolo
    mogolo Posts: 30
    Options
    excersize your butt off eat healthy as in veggies and fruit lean meats ie chicken,tuna so on and drink lots and lots and lots of water.... maybe you can get lucky and lose 5lbs of water weight and some fat by then. oh and watch your sodium intake or you can kiss the being lucky part about losing water weight goodbye..
  • Unbruisedpeach
    Unbruisedpeach Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm already eating healthy and working out. My sodium intake is always way below my goal, same as carbs and fat, but my sugar is always over. Can that be a problem?
  • angleu
    angleu Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    are you vegetarian? If so there has so be some more ways for you to get some protein in. You are eating so little. If you aren't where is it? no chicken, lean meats....You eat soo much fruit in a day. Fruit is good but too much sugar isn't Switch some of that to veggies.

On a lighter note. I'm getting married the 30th so congrats!
  • Kathy53925
    Kathy53925 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I ate nothing but fruits and veggies for 3 days and lost 5 lbs, but I have ALOT to lose! I ate Brocc/cauli/carrots cooked, apples, strawberries, Freshlike mixed veggies, and only drank water. It really cleansed me out! lol