How have your legs slimmed down

Options
Hi

Strange question to ask but i was wondering how your legs slimmed down with your weight loss.

For as long as I can remember I have always had chunky legs or thought i did & i was wondering if anyone is pleased with how their legs (especially calfs) look now you have lost weight I still have a way to go (5ft 4) but my dream is to wear a pair of skinning jeans as I have never owned a pair.

many thanks :smile:

Replies

• hillarydk
    hillarydk Posts: 4
    Options
    Howdy!
    This is my third post pregnancy slim down....and I can tell you that at 5ft. 2in. and weighing in at 161.2 at the time I had my baby in February, my legs were GIGANTIC and cottage-cheese like. I am now down to 118.2, lots of running, squats, lunges...and I still have some jiggle in the thigh area, but i am happy with the way they look! My calves are pretty slim too...I do calf raises while I'm bouncing my angry little guy around :)
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    My legs have slimmed down like crazy. I think they are way to skinny, i have a pretty big thigh gap. But it's just my shape (or due to all the bicycling xD). When I was bigger my legs were kinda small in comparison to the rest of my body too. Weightloss is all relative.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!