Flatout Flatbread Recipe. Low cal, high in fiber/protein TRY

Options
jezmarie89
jezmarie89 Posts: 120
MMmmmmm Let me tell you, ive just made an amazing but simple pizza with "Flatout Flatbread" calories 250-300.

Directions:
Take Flatbread and lightly oil on both sides.
Place it in the oven at 350 of 5 mins
Take it out the oven and spread your choice of tomato sauce..(usually i buy plain sauce and spice it up) add chopped up spinach.
I then i add some mozzarella (part-skim) AND sprinkle on top of sauce
I topped it off with some boars head turkey pepperoni (5-6).
Then placed it back in oven for about 8 mins

LET ME TELL YOU ITS VERY SIMPLE BUT SO GOOD. THE FLATBREAD IS A GREAT SIZE ONLY 100 CALS, PROTEIN 9g, FIBER 8g SUGAR LESS THAN 1g FAT 1.5g SODIUM 260mg.
Like i ssaid i made it simple today but there are other recipes under 200 cals. Thought id share there are also recipes on the brands website.

Replies

• coopersmom2006
    Options
    LOVE flatout! I made pizza recently too and it was totally delish. I grilled it. YUM!
  • mogriff1
    mogriff1 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I make a pizza similar to this as well, I prefer it on whole wheat Naan bread though......so yummy!
  • mbajrami
    mbajrami Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I've only tried one kind of Flatout and made kind of an avocado turkey wrap but I didn't really like the flavor. Texture was weird too. Maybe I need to try it again.
  • AZnewme
    AZnewme Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Huge Flatout fan - was just thinking today about trying to make a pizza with it - i think I will do veggies. I found large packs of flatout at costco - much better priced than at the grocery store. Had to look for it though, it was in some odd aisle - not with bread.:smile:
  • tamheath
    tamheath Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    I had made these a long time ago, but had forgotten about them. Thx for the reminder - I've had pizza on the brain lately!
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Ooh. I need to look for this product. Thanks for the reminder!
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    i have to try it grilled maybe i will tomorro
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    me too ! lol
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    ill have to check out bj's and freeze the bread till i need it. thanks for letting me know
  • jezmarie89
    Options
    i have had the plain whole wheat and whole wheat honey they are great when crispy