Anyone in the Frisco/ The Colony/ N.Plano area out there?

Options
Hi. My name is Alexandra (Ally for short :smile: ) and I just joined this site. I just relocated here and I'm trying to lose 20 lbs. It's kind of hard to stay motivated without support so would love to meet new friends trying to do the same thing! Thanks :)

Replies

• TheYankeeBelle
    Options
    Hi Ally!
    I'm in Dallas, so sort of close to you. At least closer than those in the UK and Australia!
    Where did you relocate from?

-Corey
  • gotchakatja
    gotchakatja Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in Roanoke, which is close to Grapevine. So. Sort of close. :D
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    <--in Garland....so like the other ladies....kinda sorta close LOL
  • mransom1970
    mransom1970 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Ally, I am in Far North Dallas.
  • FitnessAlly411
    Options
    Hi Corey!

I relocated from Savannah, GA. Been here a few months and still trying to find my way around and get my bearings. You're from Australia? Sounds like such an interesting place! I bet you miss it?

I'm in the Frisco/Colony area. Glad to meet you and hopefully we can help motivate each other!

-Ally
  • FitnessAlly411
    Options
    Hi Katja,

Thanks for replying! I have not been to Roanoke (yet!) so I can't say I know how far that is from Frisco/Colony? But maybe we can keep each other movivated on this site! Great job on your weight loss so far :)

-Ally
  • FitnessAlly411
    Options
    Hi ElleBee615,

Garland is close ( I think!). Are there any lakes or cool parks to go walking during the weekends in Garland? I'm an outdoorsy person and miss the beach or woods back home where I used to go walking.

-Ally