*pics! Halfway to goal/Friends in similar position?

Options
Hey MFP community! Well, I'm almost halfway to my goal of losing 100lbs! I was wondering if there are any other people out there who are half way to their goal as well. Feel free to add me if you are also in this happy/frustrating/confusing part of you weight-loss journey and want to support/encourage each other. :)

mfpbeforeduring.png

facebeforeduring.jpg

Replies

• Sparkles93
    Sparkles93 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not, but you look fabulous!!!
  • Lshona
    Lshona Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I'm not halfway to my goal, but I wanted to say congrats! You look great!
  • Jenyphur
    Jenyphur Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Totally inspiring!
  • tugers2
    tugers2 Posts: 139
    Options
    HOTT! :)
  • sdow
    sdow Posts: 71
    Options
    Great job!!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!!! Im a little more then halfway to my goal. You look fabulous
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    great work!!
  • 20stac10
    20stac10 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm halfway to my first goal : ) Not sure how to post pics yet but I want to say that you look amazing! I love your style and the new haircut too. So pretty.
  • chellebubblz
    chellebubblz Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm only starting and have almost as much to lose, you are very inspiring for people in my shoes! You look fabulous!!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I;m a bit past half way.... You look great! Congratulations on your accomplishment.
  • JWB42
    JWB42 Posts: 112
    Options
    WOW! What an accomplishment! I need to lose over 100 lbs and would love to be your MFP friend so I can learn from you!
    Congratulations!!! You are doing wonderfully. Keep up the good work!!!
  • TheOriginalGinging
    Options
    I wish! Congratulations! I love the hair--you have a healthy glow!
  • stringsNlinks
    stringsNlinks Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Awesome before but healthy and beautiful after pics. Congrats on all the commitment and hard work. The new "do" is really cute too!
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    WOW!! You look AMAZING!! Are there any foods you can share? My problem is that I need my meals to be planned in advance but I don't really know of any. I'd like to have a schedule of what to eat and when but I don't know WHAT to eat. Any advice?
  • meowmily
    meowmily Posts: 85
    Options
    WOW!! You look AMAZING!! Are there any foods you can share? My problem is that I need my meals to be planned in advance but I don't really know of any. I'd like to have a schedule of what to eat and when but I don't know WHAT to eat. Any advice?

I eat vegetarian and try to get as much veggies as possible. If you want, you should order Bob Harper's "the Skinny Rules." I normally don't advocate diet books, but this one is very straightforward for people who are looking to learn the basics without any 'fluff'
    My diary is open to my friends as well, so feel free to add me! I often post about meal ideas and recipes! :)
  • Dec2009Mama
    Options
    You look great - keep up the good work!
  • rpoupard99
    rpoupard99 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Great work! It shows especially in your face. I have just begun and need to lose a lot like you did. Would love to "friend" you...maybe some of your hard work will rub off on me!
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm more then half way done, but wow you look great :)
  • lolarit
    lolarit Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Great progress! I'm not half way yet but I'm getting close!
  • awadm
    awadm Posts: 252
    Options
    Congrats!! You look amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!