Scale suggestions

Options
Hello,
I am in need of purchasing a scale to weigh myself once a week to report to my Dr. Anyone have any suggestions?
Thanks,
Elizabeth

Replies

• Dreamsicles23
    Options
    Thank you. Can you tell me why you love this one? There are so many choices out there.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    I have a Withings. It uploads automagically to my iPhone, tracks weight BMI and amount of lean muscle. The app isn't the most useful in the world but it does have some graphing. The online site is a bit better. I think you can also send email with stats and post to Facebook but that is the last thing I would want is to put my weight on that. :-)

I just like that it was WiFi and tracked the things I needed. It was also the same brand as my blood pressure monitor so I wanted to keep them the same.
  • happythermia
    happythermia Posts: 374
    Options
    I love my fitbit aria scale!
    It's pricey, but I love how it charts my progress (and I also have a fitbit - it syncs all of it together) and keeps me motivated.
    It claims to measure your body fat, but I don't really trust that number so much

http://www.fitbit.com/product/aria
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I just like that it has "profiles" so it will glow red if you gain, green if you lose. I would LOVE the fitbit aria scale, but I cannot afford it. This one is spot on with my doctor's scale. I will own the aria one day. :)
  • Dreamsicles23
    Options
    Thanks again. I am kind of looking for something semi-cheap to get started. I have never owned a scale and don't want to go spending a ton of money either. But then again the electronic ones that hook up with phones, etc are pretty cool too.
    Thanks