Please help! Brownie calorie nutrition info?! Help!

Options
1 can garbanzo beans, drained
1/2 cup JIF reduced fat PB
1/4 cup quick oats
3/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp baking soda
1/4 plus 1/8 tsp salt
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar free jam ( smuckers, made with splenda jam )
Then I just mushed everything together and put it in a brownie pan and baked it. I cut it into 9 squares. How many calories?

Replies

• navysdg
    navysdg Posts: 2
    Options
    Do you not believe the calories per serving, when put into the recipe builder? If you haven't tried it, give it a whirl.
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Do you not believe the calories per serving, when put into the recipe builder? If you haven't tried it, give it a whirl.

I tried..I'm having problems figuring it out which is why I posted this question
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Why not calculate it yourself? Create the recipe under the food tab and it'll do all the math for you...
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Why not calculate it yourself? Create the recipe under the food tab and it'll do all the math for you...

OMFG. SERIOUSLY. STFU!
    I already tried..When you use jam and the database only shows 1 tbsp, How am I supposed to know how many tbsp is one half a cup of sugar free jam?
  • orderofconfusion
    Options
    There are 8 tablespoons in 1/2 a cup. =) I'm sure they just weren't understanding your dilemma.. I have problems using the recipe builder as well... Whenever I'm in doubt I turn to Google.
  • adsumodo
    adsumodo Posts: 38
    Options

OMFG. SERIOUSLY. STFU!
    I already tried..When you use jam and the database only shows 1 tbsp, How am I supposed to know how many tbsp is one half a cup of sugar free jam?

Calm down. There are 16 tablespoons in a cup. Therefore in half a cup there are 8 tablespoons. When all else fails: google it.
  • xlolitabandita
    Options
    I woud do what the other poster suggested and convert the cups to tablespoons...You can just google the calculation and usually it will pull up an answer for you...So say you used 1/2 cup of an ingredient as she said, you would enter 8 tablespoons into the recipe builder. It will take a little math, but it can be done!
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    There are 8 tablespoons in 1/2 a cup. =) I'm sure they just weren't understanding your dilemma.. I have problems using the recipe builder as well... Whenever I'm in doubt I turn to Google.

:D that's why I posted this, for help. durr.. I don't understand why people can't just help sometimes :P
    Thanks! That helps A LOT and now I can find the calories :D
  • lovelysummerbabe2012
    Options
    Yay I found the info.
    It's 185 or so calories a brownie ;D
  • niftyafterfifty
    niftyafterfifty Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I came up with 172 calories. Hope that helps.