Hello

Options
My name is Jacquii I have so far lost 15lbs with MFP in total I have lost 6 stone. I had a gastric band fitted 4 years ago and lost some weight, but unfortunately it didn't sort my head out and after a while I carried on bingeing and stretched my band. Since then I put on 4 stone. I have struggled with my weight and tried every diet possible and spent thousands on diet classes, potions, pills shakes you name it, I've done it. On my tv a few weeks ago I saw a programme called 'secret eaters' it w as me to a tea.... not that these people ate secretly but didn't realised just how often they would eat and most of the time denied that they'd eaten ALL the foods they had...... So this is where I came to join MFP by being true to myself and writing every single mouthful down. It was difficult at first and a bit of a chore finding things but once I got the hang of it.... Oh wow!!! This has become my best friend! I t ell it everything from thoughts to food to exercise and I don't cut anything down. My dog gets walked every single day... What started out as half a mile has turned into 3 to 4 miles a day.... I love it. Thank you myfitnesspal if anyone would like to join me in my journey of losing a lot more please feel free to add me. Well done to all lovers of the app and I wish you all success and happiness from one hell of a happy chick xxx

Replies

• grannysmj
    grannysmj Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That is what I find the hardest recording all the stuff I don't want to admit I eat and to have all my friends see it. But I'm hoping this will help me to control the amounts of food I eat.

Well good luck :) I know I need it :P
  • extracuddley
    Options
    Keep with it... Be true to yourself and honest. If you would like a buddy please feel free to add me. Good luck with your journey! You CAN do it xxx