It's a start.

Options
Foxcyclops
Foxcyclops Posts: 12 Member
Went to doctor for annual check up - from last year to this - down 26 lbs, Blood sugar was down 26 point and my cholesterol was down 50 points. Good start but much more to go before I'm happy.

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Definitely a great start!! All of those numbers are amazing! Keep up the great work you're doing and I'm sure you will reach your goals! :)
  • Foxcyclops
    Foxcyclops Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks encouraging words are always nice to hear. Was reading your page and you sound like you have a very good handle on the right and wrong of weight control. Doctor says my goals might be a little unrealistic, but I'm planning on getting there then evaluate the results. If you like to be frinds with a granddad I'd be happy to be of moral support for you.
    Andy
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Awesomtastic!
  • kaitiebeth89
    kaitiebeth89 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That is a great start! I remember how happy I was when my blood pressure went from being borderline high to normal. We have got to celebrate the little victories along the way!
  • clarabowling
    clarabowling Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    wow. good for you! It's always feel great to hear good news like that! =P
  • Jnine25
    Jnine25 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    It is a fantastic start!!! I droped my cholesterol by 30 points and my blood glucose by 4 in 4 months. Like you said, I still have a little ways to go before I'm totally in the healthy range, but it won't be long!!! Friend me if you'd like. We can support each other... makes it a whole lot easier!!! I couldn't have stuck with it this long without my MFP friends!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!