Options
Hello,

I am new and I good not believe what I ate today. I do not eat healthy fast food alot and I feel sick. I have an office job and I have no engery and I am lazy. I have to get my life back. If I do not make changes I will be ill in 5 years with disease. I sure hope this will help me develop strength to change my life. I need support. I am an emotional eater. Please help me!

Replies

• westdove
    westdove Posts: 174
    Options
    You are def not alone, but hang in there. Stick with it, commit to it, commit to a new and healthy YOU!
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am new and I good not believe what I ate today. I do not eat healthy fast food alot and I feel sick. I have an office job and I have no engery and I am lazy. I have to get my life back. If I do not make changes I will be ill in 5 years with disease. I sure hope this will help me develop strength to change my life. I need support. I am an emotional eater. Please help me!

You are looking at the biggest emotional eater here *waves*. I am committed to this change and will gladly love to help motivate you too :)
  • jdmey
    jdmey Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have only been here for two months, but have committed to eating healthier, and what a difference it has made in my life. I feel so much better, my blood pressure is down, I have more energy to get through the day. I still have a treat now and then, but I count it in my day's calories so I don't go overboard. I am an emotional eater too, but I found that bingeing on junk food can't beat the every day feeling of good health and energy. Give it a try and you will see. The added bonus is that I have lost 9 lbs. so far. You can do it too!
  • lockle34
    lockle34 Posts: 2
    Options
    Thanks! Walking at least 50 minutes a day. Already feeling a little better.