Some amazing stories

Options
Daz49ers
Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
been reading through some success stories, and wow amazing makes me think this is all worth it and that i can do it

Lost 2st or 28lbs in 3 weeks and i hope to be one of these success stories!!!!

Replies

• AndiJoy812
    AndiJoy812 Posts: 236
    Options
    Great loss!! Good for you - can't wait to read it! :flowerforyou:
  • moepwr
    moepwr Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey! I have lost 20 pounds in three months!!
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Phew, thats a huge loss for just 3 weeks. Well done.
  • Daz49ers
    Options
    Wow, thanks guys, such kind words means a lot!!!
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    20lbs in 6months. Not to goal yet, but I am waiting for the day I can post before and afters.
    Edit: Also, good job with your success! I love this website, I tell everyone I know about it. And I am soo enthusiastic, I think it scares people haha.
  • madigregory
    Options
    Good for you! I lost 40 pounds in just over 2 months. :tongue:
  • _EmmaStrong_
    _EmmaStrong_ Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    You already are a success story - 28 lbs. in 3 weeks is amazing. Congratulations! I've only lost 26 in 3 months.
  • FreedomReigns
    FreedomReigns Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    28 pounds in three weeks is a success story! Good job
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    You already are a success story - 28 lbs. in 3 weeks is amazing. Congratulations! I've only lost 26 in 3 months.
    That is still really goood!
  • Daz49ers
    Options
    Thank you all so much honest, but trust me starting at 22st, losing 2 is not a success story, the day i hit my goal will be

But congrats on all your weight loss, this site is honestly amazing
  • Minner_Tinner
    Options
    All of you are amazing. I'm just starting my journey and have only lost 5lbs. It's my first week so I guess that is good. I'm not very optimistic but seeing all of you is definitely boosting my spirits. I'm glad I found MFP! :)
  • Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    been reading through some success stories, and wow amazing makes me think this is all worth it and that i can do it

Lost 2st or 28lbs in 3 weeks and i hope to be one of these success stories!!!!

You will be one of them and i cant wait to read it :D
  • Daz49ers
    Options
    All of you are amazing. I'm just starting my journey and have only lost 5lbs. It's my first week so I guess that is good. I'm not very optimistic but seeing all of you is definitely boosting my spirits. I'm glad I found MFP! :)

5lbs in your first week is fantastic, keep at it!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!