Eat Healthy; Get Fit; Lose 100+ New Group 11/2 - 11/8

Options
13»

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hi Everyone, Did not think I would lose weight this week but I actually lost 1.2 pounds. I will take it. I have 8 more pounds to go to reach my 50 pound goal. Just one of many small goals.
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    I lost only half a pound but that's okay. I've been sick all week.
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss ladies!!! Great job!!! Momma2four, you will meet your Turkey day goal!!! I claim the victory for you!!!
  • BetterVersion
    Options
    I forgot today was weigh in... so I didn't. :laugh:

Congrats fatty78 and Momma2four on your losses! And to Leshawn, I think you have the right outlook- don't give up! Your fighting will pay off!
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    my water goal is going pretty well. I have managed to drink a gallon of water each day! I will continue this on a regular basis as I know the benefits are numerous.

I am down 2 lbs this week! Yeah.. Although, I know I need to do a little more stretching my calves are tight from walking on the treadmill :ohwell:

This weekend will be a challenging one for me. We are taking my daughter to the dinner theater for her 14th birthday.. Guess what she wants to see there.. "Rent" Should be interesting. So, between the bday cake which I told her I would make, the dinner theater, and the spa night I am doing for my daughters it should be a challenging weekend! I am just going to have to work out a little harder... Wish me luck!

How is everyone else doing? Are we going to do a weekly challenge? Monthly? Biweekly? any other suggestions?

I would like to do a exercise challenge.. anyone up for that?
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Thanks everyone you are all so encouraging.

dawnannw, have fun with your daughter and do NOT stress.

I am so glad I came here and read your post. I was feeling a little let down. I have been on blood pressure med since the summer. I was feeling pretty cocky. I ran out of one of my pills and thought wow I should be just fine. My bp has been averaging in the 90's/70s for a couple of weeks. So I was thinking I will just wait to get my meds because I probably do not need it any more. I went to pick the meds up and checked my bp. I was back up into prehypertension range. I started in the 140's/90' this summer. Man was I dissapointed when I realized that I do still need my meds. My doctor had already told me I have to lose at least 80 pounds before he will even consider taking me off.:ohwell:
  • lids0578
    Options
    i am only down .5 lbs. i went in for my weekly work out with the group, this week i was not as sore, maybe it was all the water. thanks for your words of wisdom
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    helloooo!!! are we still here?? Is there a new link for a new week???
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Good Morning. I Do not think we have moved yet. Does not appear that anyone has been around since Fri.
  • ColoradoGirl
    ColoradoGirl Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    How did everyone's weekend go? Seems a bit quiet here.