Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

*pics! Halfway to goal/Friends in similar position?

13»

Replies

• hollyelee
    hollyelee Posts: 18
    Definitely needed to see your pics tonight! :)
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    I'm almost halfway. I'm actually down 15 pounds, not 5, but I lost the other 10 before reconnecting to MFP. You look fantastic! I plan on losing another 20 or so depending on how I look and feel at that weight. Feel free to add me! I want to know what worked for you and what didn't. Keep on doing what you're doing!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Wow! great work! It's like looking at two different people! Keep it up! :)
  • Mzchasenpaper
    Mzchasenpaper Posts: 37 Member
    you look amazing, what an inspiration!!!
  • Wow amazing job!!
  • weatherlover1
    weatherlover1 Posts: 17 Member
    I love reading these success stories helps keep me motivated! You look amazing. :D
  • apedinger
    apedinger Posts: 57
    I just passed the halfway to my 100lb goal a couple weeks ago...boy is it hard...adding you now though! :D
  • relly1008
    relly1008 Posts: 175 Member
    You look great, love the short hair!!!
  • You are looking absolutely fantastic!!!! Keep it up...I'm sure you can already feel just how wonderful fit can feel!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!