Need to lose 60 pounds?

Options
I need to lose 60 more pounds.anybody else need to do the same? Feel free to add me! :)

Replies

• kymillion
    kymillion Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I am still 15-20 pounds to my goal.. but I am here to support you either way :D
  • Dystine
    Dystine Posts: 10
    Options
    I've got 64 more pounds to my goal..... I am now on my second week using MFP. Loving all the support from everyone. I'm here to support you :)
  • Littlesmile
    Littlesmile Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    same here.. sending friend req ur way
    0400772 Posts: 80
    Options
    I need to lose about 56lbs to be in my healthy weight range. This is my FIRST day of doing anything about it! so far its not too bad but i bet it will get harder! I had a lovely salad for my lunch and it really was nice. got some fruit for an hours time, then its just my evening meal to go and thats me :) got a workout planned for after work so i cant wait for that! x
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I have 63 pounds left to lose. Please add me!
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yep, I have around 60 pounds to lose. Just on my second week so hoping I can meet my goal. Sending a request to you now! :-)
  • raygunn_viola
    raygunn_viola Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Need to lose 60 lbs as a start...would like it to be closer to 75...but 60 would be good. 3 down!
  • RoxyStarr
    RoxyStarr Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Im trying to lose 50 but an extra 10 after that would bring me back to my weight before I had kiddos which is my ultimate goal. I'm here to support you girly :) I'm in the same boat...sending a request your way.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    I need to lose more than 60!
  • soontobesam
    soontobesam Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    My first goal is to get down 50lbs (from 200) but ultimately it will be more like 60-70lbs.

I've been fairly successful so if anyone needs more support - please feel free to add me!
  • banffkid
    banffkid Posts: 59
    Options
    Let me know if you need any help on working out programs or nutrition....I have lost 77lbs since November. Big calorie deficit and keeping active 6 days a week for me....and of course eating alot better! :)
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just broke the 60-lb. mark. Only 59 lbs. to go. :o) It has been slow and a little rocky, but I think I'm finally getting the hang of it.
  • thickgurly
    thickgurly Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I need to lose more than 60lbs, but for now i am going to take it oneday at a time. Feel free to add me for support we can all use it..
  • mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    looking to lose 58 more pounds..........feel free to add me looking for friends in same situation as me
  • cassmonster
    cassmonster Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I DO!!!!!!!! 60 pounds baby!!!!!!
  • simplyme99
    simplyme99 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    60 would be great!!
  • SaamanthaaNicole
    Options
    Currently trying to lose about 30 from my goal of about 50-60. I'm here for any support you may need.