5'10" female determined to lose at least 30 lbs! Louisiana

Options
Just finishing up my first week on the app, and looking for friends with similar goals... Feel free to comment, or add me if you'd like to help motivate each other to reach our goals!!

Replies

• Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    I'm 5'7" (171cm) but had 88pounds (Nearly 40kg to lose). I'm part way there and going strong.

Feel free to add me if you'd like, the more the merrier!:bigsmile:
  • foodietrudie
    Options
    Im 5'10 looking to lose 33 lbs!
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Mary and have at least 26 pounds to lose. I am only 5'2".
  • aliciagudino
    aliciagudino Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello I am 5'9" and currently 201 lbs...I want to lose around 30 lbs as well! I just re started MFP today, feel free to add me! :)
  • chatipati1
    chatipati1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    also 510" and still dream of losing that 30 lbs...I need to be stricter....
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    5"8" Female in Louisiana, too! I need to lose 30 more pounds for my first goal of 200. I'm on a ketogenic diet and I think I'm gonna keep with this low carb business! I feel better, and I have lost my cravings for ice cream, cookies, chocolate, and pasta! Used to make bread all the time, and I don't even miss that! I have started cooking for every meal, REALLY falling in love with veggies (I'm not one of those keto kids who eats nothing but bacon and eggs), and working my way to be more active.

Feel free to add me, you know, since we're in the same state and all! :) Good luck. We can do it!
  • ajoy1332
    ajoy1332 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" trying to lose about 40. Feel free to add me! :smile: