anyone doing tapout xt join me

Options
Hi me and partner are on day 6 tomorrow of tapout x t and loving it! Don't know if ill be saying that by day 90 lol as aching already anyone else starting it or already doing it add us thanks

Replies

• mandycasey
    mandycasey Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Not heard of it! i'd try anything - good luck xx
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    I posted a review of it here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/622298-rushfit-vs-tapout-xt-my-review-opinion-observation

The review was comparing it to Rushfit, another MMA themed workout program. The end result if you don't care to read:

TapouT XT has more fun workouts and it's more enjoyable. The individual workouts are awesome. But the way they put the schedule together doesn't work as well as Rushfit does. You could probably change that though if you played with the schedule.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I'm starting it Monday. If that's not too late for you feel free to add me :)
  • appi1981
    appi1981 Posts: 45
    Options
    I agree continen about schedule as don't know how im going to fit muay Thai in yet! But fun don't know bout that killed me today !
  • zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing it after I'm done with Insanity. I had thought about P90x, but Tapout XT looks pretty badass!
  • appi1981
    appi1981 Posts: 45
    Options
    It defiantly is zombie they keep saying on it earned in sweat think there right due to me slipping all over my floor today lol
  • beckamelia1
    Options
    Yeah it is really badass but looking toward to tomoz feel free to add me
  • MarcoRod
    MarcoRod Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Tapout XT with a 20 lbs weight vest on and it is kicking my *kitten*. I love every minute of it, though!! Maybe it's the kung fu movie junkie in me but I feel like a badass after I'm done with each routine.

Yoga was a little tough to follow along with Mike but I plan on sticking with it.
  • drotarthebarbarian
    drotarthebarbarian Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 6. Loving it!! Add me and we can do this together.
  • Srmmelson
    Srmmelson Posts: 31
    Options
    Finally people that are doing TapouT xt!!! I love this program, if you are doing the program feel free to add me!
  • jms05
    jms05 Posts: 3
    Options
    Started week 2 today and I absolutely love this program. I am 6 lbs. Down and pumped to see how much more I can lose.
  • Chenson2010
    Chenson2010 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My hubby and i start today and we are sooo excited!!! feel free to add me as well!!