can someone tell me how i managed this?

ok so after completeing my diary for today, I was over in everything, carbs, fat protein, sugar (not sodium which i dont particulary care about lol)

But how have i managed to stay under calorie goal then? I weighed and measured everything, and its really clos,e but.. i didint think this was possible.

Mwhhahahahahaha Ive shown flaws in the system...

EA: today was rest day so no exercise either.

Replies

• Glucocorticoid
    Glucocorticoid Posts: 867 Member
    It's not a flaw silly. I'm guessing someone entered the macros or calories wrong in at least one of your foods for today.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Latortilla Factory - Smart & Delicious Tortillas High Fiber 12g, Low Carb, Whole Wheat 9", 1 tortilla

That says 80 calories. It should be 129 calories. Hah.
  • belinus
    belinus Posts: 112 Member
    The calories are entered in wrong. If you do the math on the Fat/Carbs/Protein you ate 1,252 calories out of 1,203 calories.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    You're barely over and it was the cheesecake ice cream that threw your numbers off the most that I can tell.
  • Glucocorticoid
    Yeah the cheesecake 20 under. The tortilla is 50 under.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    :O my tortilla are wrong!! how dare they! silly system.

As for the cheesecake icecream.. well thats home made. so i know EXACTLY what went into that. dont be fooled by the icecream. completly and utterly correct. I love my healthy icecream. on my tortilla packet (which i just checked)- it said 80 cal :S

oh wells.

I thought i was special ;(
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Its because of rounding on nutrition labels. When you are very close to your calorie goal, its not uncommon to see this.
  • ladysteelhead
    ladysteelhead Posts: 5 Member
    I'd love the recipe and nutritional info on that healthy icecream - cheesecake + icecream = 2 of my fav sweet treats :)
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    As for the cheesecake icecream.. well thats home made. so i know EXACTLY what went into that. dont be fooled by the icecream. completly and utterly correct. I love my healthy icecream. on my tortilla packet (which i just checked)- it said 80 cal :S

I was holding my breath hoping that you'd say "udderly"... since it's a dairy product...

Yeah... Sorry i'll be over there...
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    :O my tortilla are wrong!! how dare they! silly system.

oh wells.

I thought i was special ;(
    You may know what went into it, but that still doesn't mean it's right.

ice cream 19g carbs = 76 calories, 3g fat = 27 calories, 41g protein = 164 calories. 76+27+164=267, not the 247 you have listed.

That and like someone else said, the tortillas don't add up either, so that's why you're over in macros and under in calories, because they don't add up mathematically. Either the macros or calories are entered wrong.
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    well to be true. it is "udderly fantatstic".. but it just Mooooooooooves right along in our house. But i guess i Cud give you guys the
    recipe.

anyway
    protein icecream. serves 4
    2 cups fat free milk
    4 scoops strawberry whey
    fresh strawberrries
    4 ounce of fat free cream cheese

mix everythign except the strawberries in a blender on super high speed until milk is frothy.
    add strawberries
    put in iceream maker

done :)

cooking is my Feild of expertise though :P

anyway i'm off to Steer this conversation back in the right direction, but i guess i just gotta Milk it for all its worth. and i better get a Pat on the head for all these horrible jokes!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Its because you're magically delicious!