5'6 - 5'7 Ladies!

Options
Hi girls :-)

Looking to be friends with people of similar height (I'm just under 5'7) weight doesn't matter, nor your goals. Just as long as you are here to really make a change :-)

My name is Ashleigh and I'm 23 and live in Australia.

My diary is open to friends so if you think I could make a better change feel free to advise me.

Replies

• djhannah02
    djhannah02 Posts: 34
    Options
    Hey!!!
    My name is Hannah and I'm 23 and 5'7 as well. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • UhOhItsKylie
    UhOhItsKylie Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey lady! I'm 24 and 5'7"...I'm mainly focusing on toning, but if I lose weight along the way that's great too. I love to motivate all my friends so add me if you'd like! :)
  • Isaanne
    Isaanne Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Yup - 5'6" and a bit...I usually round up to 5'7"

Feel free to add me. I also have my Diary open and like feedback and to review other's entries. :)
  • xalexxandrax
    xalexxandrax Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    im between 5'7 & 5'8?
  • suzyluzy
    suzyluzy Posts: 78
    Options
    im between 5'7 & 5'8?

Feel free to leave as you don't meet the requirements..

all jokes aside, I am 5'7, feel free to add me whether you are thin, chunky, tall, stalky, or within the margin of 5'7-5'8
  • taylor0911
    taylor0911 Posts: 53
    Options
    5'6 for me!!
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5.75".....so almost 5'6"....want to get back to my high school weight....which is funny....I am wearing the same size I worein high school yet I am heavier now....but I was also four inches shorter then. Feel free to add me.
  • lauren3382
    lauren3382 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6"...feel free to add me!
  • Abrandnewme36
    Abrandnewme36 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6-5'7ish as well!
  • ElenaMowgliBella
    Options
    I'm 5"7, but I'm still considered the "short fat one" in my family - everyone else is over 6 foot tall!

I'm looking to lose about 120lbs, because I am a massive lump. Feel free to add me or send me a message if you like!

xx
  • yougojo170
    yougojo170 Posts: 62
    Options
    I'm 5'6 - 5' 7". I'm 52 yrs old from NJ,USA. I'm trying to lose a total of 57lbs and keep my bloodsugar low. You can add me.
  • fight4newme
    fight4newme Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new here and a little less 5'7. Add me if you like , I could use a pal!
  • MandyG4557
    MandyG4557 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I am 5"6 and 21 years old. Feel free to add me. :)
  • halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    I'm 5'7" I'm really serious about getting fit and my diary is open to all, feel free to add me!
  • sewmushfun
    sewmushfun Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Angela and 5'6 1/2" Open diary, daily logger and interactive! :D
  • closet_fatty
    closet_fatty Posts: 109
    Options
    5.7 over here. (:
  • anniebet
    anniebet Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm 23 and 5'7" and a bit! kinda new here. looking to drop a few very stubborn lbs and tone up a smidge! open to all suggestions! ;-)
  • bethelaine_07
    Options
    Hey! I'm 23 and 5'6"! Feel free to add me if you'd like!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I'm right in the middle of 5'6" and 5'7"!

Just hit my 110 days of logging today, so I am definitely dedicated to becoming a healthier me.

I'm 29 and looking to lose about 80 more lbs total. Feel free to add me for motivation, encouragement, or to just make a new friend. :drinker:
  • lori_en
    lori_en Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I'm just below 5'7, and new here, feel free to add me! :happy: