I'm Making Progress

Options
I had become a little frustraited because the changes in the mirror aren't big enought to tell my brain that i'm doing good. I never took any "starting weight" pictures because i slowly crept up on a lifestyle change. I am including a picture of me from a family picture taken at christmass time, and some pictures taken today. Starting weight was ??? maybe 270-280. I'm at 241 right now, and still dropping.

7399279820_a5400ed7d7.jpg
Weight Loss Progress 061812 by raceachevy, on Flickr

Replies

• _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I can see a huge difference! Keep up the wonderful work, you're doing something right!

It's hard to see progress in the mirror because you see yourself everyday. Now you can see these photos and remind yourself of how far you've come.
  • jc86
    jc86 Posts: 151
    Options
    Great work! There is def a big difference! Keep it up!
  • pinkfitnesslove
    pinkfitnesslove Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Great work :)
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    I see the change! Good for you!
  • JeremyM1977
    Options
    Don't fret too much.
    I'm always the last one to notice anything in a mirror, yet everyone who knows me keeps pointing out the difference in my appearance, which is encouraging enough to keep on the path I have been going.
  • dvisser1
    dvisser1 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Dude....excellent progress, and it's easy to see.

For me, the brain is taking longer to lose weight than my body.
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!
  • jenkidney
    jenkidney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I can see lots of progress! I can especially see it in your face - you can see your eyes when you smile now. Keep up the great work! :o)
  • Bub1971
    Bub1971 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Awesome job huge difference.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!