wots wrong with the above poster :)

Options
whats wrong with the above poster game is like the complement game but instead of complement you will be pointing out negative points about the above person :) lets not get mean but help each other out by looking few all there pictures and pointing out how they could look better in there body from gaining weight lossing weight getting a tan shaving hair etc etc let start the game

first look at there pics-pick your fav (so a little complement)
then tell the above person how they would look better :)

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    How can you point out negative points and not be mean!? :devil:

I can't figure how to be negative without being mean, I can't even be negative!

I will say I hate those "wife beater" shirts. That's all I've got! :laugh:
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    I can't say anything negative about colie, she looks perfectly lovely. Maybe she's a b!tch, who knows. I just wanna see if anyone says anything crappy about me :drinker:
  • myers0machine
    Options
    you look like a right laugh really fun to be around bit of a milf to aha only think i can say is do you have hair you got hats on all the time reckon take them off will open your face on and make you look more reachable :)
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    you look like a right laugh really fun to be around bit of a milf to aha only think i can say is do you have hair you got hats on all the time reckon take them off will open your face on and make you look more reachable :)

:laugh: thanks. Never been called a milf before.
    Actually I don't have a lot of hair, it's quite thin because of a medical condition so I do tend to cover it up a lot.

OK, for you. The only thing that comes to mind is pink posing pouch? Really? :wink: