hotel breakfasts!

Options
hi everyone, im going overseas for 3 week soon to thailand, phuket - patong.

im staying at the phuket gracelands and i get free breakfasts at the hotels...

i was wondering what types of breaksfasts do they have?
health wise!!!

Replies

• hippychickuk
    hippychickuk Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The fruit in Thailand is sooo delicious! Papaya!
  • Swissmiss
    Swissmiss Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    I have no idea on what foods are in Thailand. I am just saying that I envy you and wish you a wonderful trip.
  • mjsunshine16
    mjsunshine16 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Here is a webpage that talks about traditional Thailand breakfast menu. Hope this helps: http://www.thailandbreeze.com/traditional-thai-breakfast.html
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    hi everyone, im going overseas for 3 week soon to thailand, phuket - patong.

im staying at the phuket gracelands and i get free breakfasts at the hotels...

i was wondering what types of breaksfasts do they have?
    health wise!!!

Hi

Wow I am jealous, Thailand is a place i'd love to go to.
    I'd imagine looking at the hotel it will provide a huge selection of different cusines to suit all nationalities.

I just looked up the hotel's official website and although it doesn't tell you what selection they have i noticed a contact us section at the top so you could always email them to find out in advance.

This is worth doing if you want to prepare.

http://www.phuketgraceland.com/en/restaurant.html

Have a great trip.

love Stacey xxx
  • CarolDFraser
    CarolDFraser Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I stayed at the Graceland resort in Phuket a couple of years ago.

The breakfasts are pretty hotel-standard, fresh tropical fruit, cereals, eggs done any way you like, bacon, baked beans, sausages, etc. Baked goods like croissants and other pastries, bread for toast, salads, cheese. Pancakes and waffles too. There usually is "local" selection of breakfast items too at Asian resorts, like rice, fish, etc. but I tend not to go for that at least at breakfast time.

So you can be as healthy (or not) as you like. Have a great trip!