Anyone try NiangXia drink?

Options
kimber607
kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
Hi all

There is a mother at dd's school that is studying to be a Holistic Dr and is really into alternative medicine, essential oils....she mentioned this drink to a few of us at a recent b-day party
Just curious....does anyone know if u can buy this from WF?
Thanks

http://www.ningxiared.com/ningxia-red.html

Replies

• stirling
    Options
    Hello
    Yes, Young Living sells it, online or you can get it from a distributor. Check the website, or u have i guess.
    It is of the wolfberry Family of products (Goji Berries) Be careful in your comparison, lots of companies out there for the profit and do not have underlying "in the best interests of all" approach to there business vision.
    SO that is where I start my decision about these kinds of products - does the manufacturer/producer hve a vested interested in the overall good fo man/land/and society. I believe Gary Young and the company embrace this kind of attitude.
    As to the product I have done my ow research and still do not come up with alot of clarity - which is why I go back to the foundation of the company.
    I have now tried 3 different kind of products that promote more or less the same, lets say agenda, and for the Price / Ease to Purchase / Flavor and overall satisfacton I go - hands down for the Ningxia red.
    As with all nutritional products you should gauge for yourself if you notice any results - set some sort of time and process to establish a baseline of what you will measure and them compare after a reasonable time using the nutritional suplement.
    Susan