Coffee shop now and then

Options
tugers2
tugers2 Posts: 139
so what i was comparing what i get now and what i used to get when i would go to my beloved Dunkin' Donuts what about u??
i now get a iced coffee w/ milk and i used to get a coffee coolatta (((FAT))) lol

Replies

• midschool22
    midschool22 Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Now- Mickey D's Caramel iced coffee with extra ice.

Then- Mickey D's Caramel iced coffee with extra syrup.

I went off the syrup and can't tell the difference. I had to pay extra for that stuff. Extra ice is free.
  • JennieAL
    JennieAL Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    My coffee choices haven't changed much. I usually make my own at home in a French press with a little half & half or milk, never sugar.

When I get it out it's usually a coffee with cream, still no sugar. Lol. Every now and then I'll get some sort of dessert like coffee concoction... But that stuff isn't "coffee" :)
  • mslack01
    mslack01 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I used to get the Starbucks Caramel Frappucino or Caramel Macchiato. Now I drink regular coffee with stevia and a little creamer.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Then: vanilla latte or vanilla bean frapaccino

Now: skinny hazelnut latte

As you can see, I've really branched out with my coffee choices ;)
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I used to drink French Vanilla Iced Capp's, but now I just drink coffee with cream only.
  • wwk10
    wwk10 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Black
    Black
    Never at a coffee shop. I think I have been to a Starbucks once.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    cappacino with an artificial sweetener. When you look on the websites of DDonuts/Starbucks/McD- the sugar content is so high in all the drinks that you realize it's not worth it :(
  • chickabee5
    chickabee5 Posts: 90
    Options
    Fave coffee place is Gloria Jeans: Used to get GJ's Iced Chocolates or Coconut White Iced Chocolate , now occasionally just drink Hot Chocolate
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    Black coffee is perfect...
  • Sharmender
    Sharmender Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I just get weed in coffee shops around here... Haha!
    Since i've been 'healthy' i haven't had anything else but black coffee. Though I will get a nice skinny latte Starbucksdrink soon probably :D