does anyone else bloat from just about everything?

Options
seriously. no large sodium intake. give me a grilled chicken salad with nothing but lettuce and chicken and after i'm done my stomach will look pregnant! it's kind of embarrassing lol. anyone else have this problem or know how i can solve it? i eat my biggest meal at breakfast then 2 more meals during the day with maybe a snack or two in between. no matter what i bloat up! helllp!

Replies

• jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Do you need to fart? Just cut loose.
  • TheFunBun
    TheFunBun Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    Oh man, me too.
    Bloat city.

Soy is my biggest offender, though. Ohhh, sweet, delicious soy.
  • swanny320
    swanny320 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Actually, yes! I have this problem too. I don't have a gas issue. I don't feel gassy...but omg, I just look pregnant after I eat. I could eat a smoothie, a piece of lettuce, a twig...you name it and suddenly I bloat! WHY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • snowgrrl83
    snowgrrl83 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I'm the same way! My friends actually laugh at me and say that I'm like a "snake" because you can litterally see the meal go down. Its annoying. I've tried everything. Metamucil, adding extra fat to my diet, eating blueberries, drinking "smooth move", it doesn't matter, I bloat.
  • BenderFitness
    Options
    It sounds like a food sensitivity/allergy. The only way to get rid of it is to keep track of what you eat and how you feel each day. Then cut out one item at a time until you find the target. I am doing this now because certain foods give me stomach pains and bloating. Nothing else happens, I don't get sick or gassy, but it's very uncomfortable.
  • vrutwind
    vrutwind Posts: 25
    Options
    I do too! And it's pretty much all foods, so I just figure I have to live with it. My stomach looks totally different when I wake up compared to when I go to sleep at night. On vacation, I just take my bikini pics in the morning before breakfast haha!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Have you talked to your doctor? There are many things that can cause this, and many treatments available.
  • MaitreyeeMAYHEM
    MaitreyeeMAYHEM Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I think i have a bloat body. lol I have a small bumb in my stomach that won't go away. Im not pregnant I promise but I feel that it never goes away, when I eat it gets bigger. I'm seriously trying everything I can to get rid of it. I'm doing Zumba 5 times a week, crunches for a 2 pack and starting yoga.