New to MFP!

Options
Hey guys, I'm Marisa! I'm a team beachbody coach getting familiar to resources out there that I can refer people to, to help with weight management and fitness goals! I'd love to add some new friends and get to know some new people on here and expand my circle of friends! I'm looking to help people in any way that I can, but I know that I need to help myself before I help others. Working on eating healthier foods and paying attention to what I am actually eating! :)

~Marisa/IMpossiblegirl

Check me out on FB!! IMpossible Fitness

Replies

• taylandr
    taylandr Posts: 6
    Options
    Hey,

I am new also. Looking for advice and support through my weight loss journey. =)
  • davidebe
    davidebe Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new as well looking for motivating pople to really push this journey into high gear
  • RenVan
    RenVan Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marissa!
    Feel free to add me, I'm here EVERY DAY!
    Renée
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi Marissa and welcome!! Feel free to add me.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hi. You can add me if you'd like
  • bf43005
    bf43005 Posts: 287
    Options
    I have been on here a few months and have lost about 1/2 what I originally wanted to lose. I have a pretty good streak going of constant logins and try to stay positive. Feel free to add me if you would like.
  • miss_archer
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Amanda and I fell off the wagon for a while but now I am back to change my life for the better. Eating healthy is my new motto and forget dieting. I have 170lbs to lose, so cheers to a new us!
  • Hattieross
    Hattieross Posts: 17
    Options
    You can add ME! We need all the motivation we can get.

BTW, are there any 55+members on the forum?

I'm in that group and would really enjoy hearing from you.
  • riotsgram
    riotsgram Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm in your age group. You can add me! A little over a month in and so far so good.
  • wolfehound22
    wolfehound22 Posts: 887
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im also a Beach Body coach, and like u im always looking to help motivate people, but still need motivation myself. Im on here everyday, so add me.
  • dottheyes30
    dottheyes30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marisa (my daughters name is spelled the same way) ....Welcome to all the other newbies also. Hope you find all that your looking for on this site
  • Vcervantes5
    Options
    Hi I am also new to MFP and am just looking to meet people that are on the same journey as me, that have made the journey, and those that can help & motivate during my journey. I am a working mother to 5 beautiful children...yes I said 5!!! LOL...I am done having babies and want to get fit to now enjoy life with my babies who are becoming super active and socially comming out and i want them to be proud of me as a person and how I look. My dauughters Quincianera is in 1year and 2 months and my goal is to be 100lbs lighter by then so I can look fabulouse in my dress!!!!!