Looking for friends who log on everyday..

Options
I want to keep my friends list small, so I'm looking for people that log on everyday for support...please read my profile and if we have something in common....send me a message and a friends request...

Have a great day....

Replies

• MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I want to keep my friends list small, so I'm looking for people that log on everyday for support...please read my profile and if we have something in common....send me a message and a friends request...

Have a great day....

Hi there
    I am also looking for buddies like that too.
    I like friends who can support me and i'll support them by both taking interest in eachothers exercise/food logs etc :)

Feel free to add me.

Love Stacey xxx
  • athryn
    athryn Posts: 59
    Options
    145 Days in a row so far, I have an open diary, and am in a happy relationship, so if anyone wants a non-threatening friend, I am happy to offer support.
  • westhofv
    westhofv Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I try and log in everyday. Feel free to contact me anytime! I would love to lose a few pounds, but basically like to make sure that I am eating the correct calories each day so I don't gain weight. I have been struggling with my weight most of my life and have tried every diet known to mankind!!
  • westhofv
    Options
    Feel free to contact me anytime! I post daily.
  • westhofv
    Options
    That's me - I try and post everyday! contact me anytime!
  • hlp423
    hlp423 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I am new. I have only been here actively for one week but I am logging on everyday and working out 6 days a week. I would love friends as right now I only have one and she hasn't talked to me yet. D:
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    Feel Free to add me I'm on everyday... also sending out tons of encouragement to all on my friends list!
  • blazingmissp
    blazingmissp Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I am newish here and I have been logging in everyday since I realized that I needed to keep better track of my food intake and needed a bit more support. I am a happily married mom of two wonderful boys, and they are the best things about life. I come on here to track my food, exercise, and to get/give support and motivation.
  • Neraks
    Neraks Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone,

I'm new to the boards and plan to log on everyday. I would love to have the accountability partners and look foward to slimming down with you all. Thanks!!
  • MileyClimb
    MileyClimb Posts: 414 Member
    Options
  • faithangelcp
    faithangelcp Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats on 145 days in a row..... That's my goal.... Here's to day 2 (lol). At least I can see that this is possible. All in!!!
  • AnnelieRoux
    Options
    Hi there!

I'm also new and still finding my way adding the foods and recipies. I used to be on weigh-less and it worked well. However, we are not located in South Africa anymore, so I'm on my own out here! I found out about this webpage and I'm going to give it a try. I log in everyday if you need a friend! I know as I do as well!
  • abbyaxiom
    abbyaxiom Posts: 33
    Options
    Im new here, but so far ive signed in just about everyday to log exercise/food and browse profiles for inspiration. Feel free to add me if you want =)

- Abby (username: abbyaxiom)
  • april522
    april522 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm here everyday. :)
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    145 Days in a row so far, I have an open diary, and am in a happy relationship, so if anyone wants a non-threatening friend, I am happy to offer support.

Non-threatening?!?! LOL.
  • ValRAAAAY
    ValRAAAAY Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    100 days today!!! Feel free to add me if you want! Stuck in a plateau right now since EASTER and trying to get out of it is like trying to clean my house while my kids are still growing. AIN'T HAPPENING! I'm keeping at it though....and this is a great support system...
  • twinmama1987
    twinmama1987 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    385 days in a row
  • nymami
    nymami Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    hi, i log in everyday, up t0 145 days in a row. feel free to add me.
  • Cheryl1018
    Cheryl1018 Posts: 59
    Options
    You can add me as a friend also. I have logged in nearly every day since March. I am here for weight loss support and calorie/exercise tracking. My food diary is open for friends to view.

Good luck on your weight loss journey! :)
  • MakeItWork_75
    Options
    I am new, but very committed to finally getting healthy. Feel free to add me, I need all the support I can get and I promise to give support and encouragement in return.