Looking for friends who log on everyday..

Options
2»

Replies

• Onira76
    Onira76 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your journey!
  • vklebanova
    vklebanova Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I log on every day.. almost religiously. I've only been here for a couple of weeks but was using the livestrong app to track before this and I logged on for 75 days straight there. Feel free to add - my diary is open for friends & I'm glad to have an open dialogue :)
  • bsummers2
    bsummers2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Morning everyone. I also am looking for friends who will log in everyday and to help with motivation. If interested, check me out and send me a request.
  • Terree83
    Terree83 Posts: 93
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I log-on several times a day to track pretty everything I eat and drink, plus all the exercise. Best of luck with your weight loss journey!!
  • sdc225
    sdc225 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just started back and so far I'm logging in 2-3 times a day. My diary is public and I'm always looking for new friends to give and receive support. Add me if you'd like. Good luck!
  • gijase
    gijase Posts: 13
    Options
    I appreciate everyones responses...I
  • athryn
    athryn Posts: 59
    Options
    Non-threatening?!?! LOL.

I guess I should explain. The OP is male, and their profile implied they didn't want a bunch of "flirting". I can totally understand his point of view, some people misinterpret having a bunch of opposite sex friends the wrong way. Since I'm in a happy relationship, I'm not interested in being flirty or anything like that, so ... non-threatening.
  • KellieLouise84
    Options
    I log in everyday, coming up to 170 days now, and I have an open diary to friends, feel free to add me.
  • bsummers2
    bsummers2 Posts: 6
    Options
    Good morning all. 3rd day of tracking. Can only hope to keep it up long term. Must stay in control.:smile:
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I love that! I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me!
  • lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    you have inspired me!! and your babies are so so beautiful-- friend me if you like-- i'm quite new to this. joined a while back but just got serious in the last month. i'm doing chalean and she's puttin the hurt to me but i like it.