Any Juicers out there?

Options
I wanted to try juicing after watching the Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead but not sure

Replies

• mtraver88
    mtraver88 Posts: 78
    Options
    I juice all the time. I put veggies and fruit in it. My kids love it! Definitely worth it. :)
  • sanjoparolas
    sanjoparolas Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    Search the Groups for Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead to check in with others who are doing this . . .
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    My husband and I watched the "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" documentary and we gave it a try and lost weight right away, but then we gained it all back. I gained an xtra 10 pounds too! So I am 40 pounds over weight now! ARUGH! :laugh:
  • swtpea88
    swtpea88 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was also very inspired when I watched this movie. What I decided to do is replace dinner with a healthy green smoothie. So breakfast is a fruit smoothie with yogurt, protein powder and flax oil. Lunch is a 600 calorie meal with protein and veggies. Dinner is the smoothie. Have lost 5.5 lbs. in a month, feeling great!

For me it's about taking a good idea and integrating it into what i know works for me. And green smoothies for every meal WILL NOT work for me (in the long run) but what I'm doing is.