I'm losing inches!!

Options
Finally - i had a long plateau from Jan - April!!

April 8
June 18
Weight
Bust
Waist
Across
Bellybutton
Thigh (l)
Thigh (r)
Arm (l)

Replies

• quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 8 lbs in 2 months is great! and those tape measurements are amazing too!! It's a great inspiration to watch the inches lost too :) Thanks for sharing!!
  • imsleepdeprived
    imsleepdeprived Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! 8 lbs in 2 months is great! and those tape measurements are amazing too!! It's a great inspiration to watch the inches lost too :) Thanks for sharing!!

Thanks - I'm happy with the progress!
  • Abrandnewme36
    Abrandnewme36 Posts: 47 Member
    Options

April 8
    June 18
    Weight
    Bust
    Waist
    Across
    Bellybutton
    Thigh (l)
    Thigh (r)
    Arm (l)

What did you do to break your plateau?? I have been stuck since April and cant seem to get out of it....
  • Mrsbrandnewmeslimandtrim
    Options
    That's awesome,Conrats!!
  • ccsick
    ccsick Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I just started exercising and losing again, too, it feels great, but am at a plateau, also, darn it!
  • imsleepdeprived
    Options

April 8
    June 18
    Weight
    Bust
    Waist
    Across
    Bellybutton
    Thigh (l)
    Thigh (r)
    Arm (l)

What did you do to break your plateau?? I have been stuck since April and cant seem to get out of it....

I just kept at it - tried not to get discouraged. In terms of changes - I didn't make any drastic changes. I switched up my cardio from the crazy stair master machine (the evil one that looks like stairs) to running (signed up for a 1/2 marathon - so i'm forced to train). I'm always trying to improve my diet - but its a slow change. I noticed that I wasn't getting enough protein and I was also lacking in iron and calcium - so in efforts to improve without relying on supplements I ended up improving my diet!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    excellent!
  • imsleepdeprived
    Options
    That's awesome,Conrats!!

Thank you!
  • imsleepdeprived
    Options
    I just started exercising and losing again, too, it feels great, but am at a plateau, also, darn it!

Just keep at it! Work on making small changes - at least that is what worked for me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!