a newbeeee and Lovin' it! Let stay motivated together

Options
My daughter told me about this site, and it's the greatest thing!! I love the scanning feature on my iphone. Let's be friends and help each other stay motivated on this journey!!! ;-)

Replies

• mfp_junkie
    mfp_junkie Posts: 359
    Options
    Your daughter? Surely you meant your sister.....

I take all new friends, so add if you like.
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Yes, the scanning function on the iPhone is fantastic! Finds the image so fast & everything is in there! I'm sending you a friend request so we can keep the motivation going.
  • couldbeme
    couldbeme Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    hi new as well , yes its good app that on phone , its a good site all of it keeps u on track :drinker:
  • thurberj
    thurberj Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    It would be wonderful to know a bit about you.......your goals, challenges, where you live, age etc.
  • Excellentia
    Excellentia Posts: 182
    Options
    Welcome aboard! :flowerforyou: Feel free to add me!
  • Arsinoe87
    Arsinoe87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome and I am new!
    Add me if you like. :)
  • Victory2xs
    Victory2xs Posts: 16
    Options
    Wecome! I just joined 4 days ago and I am loving it! There is so much support here i find i am out of excuses for adopting a healthy lifestyle!
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    There is a scanning feature? I have the app and didn't know that!
  • mphotdol
    mphotdol Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the site but have not posted to the message board. Maybe this will be helpful so bring it on!

I'm older: a serious ocean kayaker, occasionally go to the gym, have a low BMI and can't figure out how many calories I need to lose fat to fit into my clothing from last year(s). Trainers told me that I need to raise calories and when I did, I gained weight but kept the same inches all around me. When I drop calories to the MFP recommendation: I stay the same "too-big-for-my-clothes" forever! If I believed what this web site tells me, I'd have reached my goal months ago! 1 size down is all I'm asking for!
    I'm stuck and frustrated.
    Going to reduce calories and have a small dinner as I beef up my physical activities (when I can schedule it). That worked in the past without MFP...Pardon my venting.... it's not the usual from me....
  • YankeesLvr52
    YankeesLvr52 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...my son and I both use MFP...and good luck!!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great way to start. You can add me if you like...same goes for everyone.

I log in several times a day!
  • Butterbean6737
    Butterbean6737 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck. Feel free to add me - would appreciate the support!
  • LindaIP
    LindaIP Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm new as well! Just joined today and I'm excited about this site! I'm not even sure how to do a friend request yet. This is so cool!
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    This site is wonderful! I have been on it since February and I've lost 22lbs (and counting). I couldn't have done it without all the support from the wonderful friends I've met. Please feel free to add me (anyone of you)! Congrats on joining! It's the first step to a new lifestyle! :)
  • missfelicia6
    missfelicia6 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I just came back after a two months of being pregnant. Need to lose that 15 pounds and try again next year when I'm healthy.

I could use and give tons of support and motivation!!
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Love to give support; sending you a friend request.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello, Today is Day 1. I've done them all. Nutrisystem, weight watchers, etc. I lost 30lbs on weight watchers a few years ago, but have put about 20 back on. This time I just can't seem to get motivated so trying this out!
  • ginagym1
    ginagym1 Posts: 1
    Options
    hey i joined the other day , im getting married in oct and trying to shift the baby fat from sept . one thing im not sure of , this site has given me over 4000 calories a day , but a womans daily intake of calories is only 2000 .. does anyone know what this is about ?
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome!!! Please feel free to check out my profile and add me if you would like. I love to motivate and encourage others. I support everyone who tries.

Hugs
    Bev
  • ScubaStevia
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am still relatively new to the site, and I would love some more motivation. I joined a weight loss challenge at work set up similarly to the Biggest Loser.

I am the heaviest person in the competition, and right now am in the bottom 2.

I would love to win this thing, not only to show my own stregth, but also to give my 7 year old the summer she deserves.

I was recently diagnosed a tyoe 2 diabetic at only 23. It is time to get on with the program!

Thanks.