Girls 5ft and have simillar goals

Options
masumaj
masumaj Posts: 153 Member
hii everyone

so i joined mfp about a month and a half ago, and got great results doing the 30 day shred. i had lots of motivation which really got me going. about a week agao i got back from a 2 week vacation. and after that ive just been a bump on a log. i want to start the shred again and im more focused on loosing inches b/c the scale is just numbers. lets just say i really need some kick *kitten* motivation to get me going with great results again.

when i first did the 30 day shred i lost 8 inches of my body and 2 pounds. i toned up alot. im 18 and weight 136pounds

Replies

• amwarman
    amwarman Posts: 8
    Options
    Hey! I am 5'2 and weigh 135 and am 24. I am looking to be more lean and fit. I have been working out consistently and have actually gained 4.5 lbs in the last 7 weeks. Only recently have I seen 2 lbs. leave the scale. I have been trying to train my brain not to take what the scale says. I have seen a little difference in how I carry my weight and definitely muscle definition but no inches lost. I would love some motivation and tips on how to burn fat and become the lean person I want to be! Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Jennyellenuk
    Jennyellenuk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 and 133lbs, and wanting to be lean to. I hate seeing people the same height as me and so much slimmer and just better body. My goal is 116lbs whatg is yours?
  • littleallie120
    Options
    Hi! I am 5'2 and my height has always gotten me down..love hearing from stories from others like me! Great job on your progress, everyone falls off the wagon at some point, but it's always possible to jump back on!!!!
  • rjuready
    rjuready Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and 141 and my body shape is Square (Sponge Bobish). I would love to get to120 again.
  • Sawash25
    Sawash25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred! I haven't done it in months due to a knee injury but maybe again soon! I'm 5' 1" and weigh about 130 now. Gained 5-6 pounds over the injury. :-(
  • keala12
    keala12 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 5'1" and trying to lose 15lbs and drop my body fat %. It was at 30% even though I am really small! Trying hard to build muscle but I gain it a lot slower than everyone else around me:( feeling a little frustrated!!:sad: