I'm back to normal...

Options
Mireille
Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
wow, that was a ruff 3 days.:ohwell: I feel so good today. I guess I've been on the up for so long that it was bound to happen at some point. lol

I went running this morning, put my daughter and the young boy I baby-sit in my double stroller and just ran. I ran 5 miles in 54 minutes which isn't too bad considering I pushing 95lbs in front of me!! :bigsmile:

This is what I love about this lifestyle change. You have good days and sometimes you have bad days. We just dust ourselves off and keep going. This is truly rewarding cuz the old me would have taking the opportunity to just keep eating bad and revert to my old habits. Life happens and we just need to deal with it and move on.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words yesterday.
Take care,
Mireille

Replies

• Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    wow, that was a ruff 3 days.:ohwell: I feel so good today. I guess I've been on the up for so long that it was bound to happen at some point. lol

I went running this morning, put my daughter and the young boy I baby-sit in my double stroller and just ran. I ran 5 miles in 54 minutes which isn't too bad considering I pushing 95lbs in front of me!! :bigsmile:

This is what I love about this lifestyle change. You have good days and sometimes you have bad days. We just dust ourselves off and keep going. This is truly rewarding cuz the old me would have taking the opportunity to just keep eating bad and revert to my old habits. Life happens and we just need to deal with it and move on.

Thanks to everyone for their kind words yesterday.
    Take care,
    Mireille
  • dshandt
    dshandt Posts: 192
    Options
    Wow! awesome.....I didn't post yesterday, but want to add my kudos today! :flowerforyou:

The time on your run is fantastic.....I can just see the kids, hair flying back, faces distorted from the wind....eyes wide with fear and excitement! :laugh:

I just returned from a short trip and didn't count my calories and only gained a half-pound on the scale...I consider that a great victory!

Again, congrats to you :drinker: !