lost 10lbs

Options
trustsnape
trustsnape Posts: 13 Member
i have been taking photos every week for 1 month and i cant notice any diffirence i would like to know if anyone else could help and see if they can notice

oldest to newest
http://i1180.photobucket.com/albums/x407/pinkno1lover/Untitled.png

Replies

• thenewmrsgant
    thenewmrsgant Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi. I see a difference from the first to the last. Maybe you should try taking pictures once a month...or every 10 to 20 pounds. That would be more encouraging! Congrats on the loss!!!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    10 lbs is a great loss! :) and although you may not see the changes, there are some slight differences between the first and last pics :) I would definitely do a month pic instead, but if you want to do a weekly, then do a weekly :) Keep up the great work and I'm sure you'll be posting more success pictures soon! :)
  • Rye_Bread
    Rye_Bread Posts: 23
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference! It might not be major yet, but it is noticeable :) Keep it up, you are doing great!!
  • MaretL
    MaretL Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The difference is definitely there, keep up the good work!! I can see your arms and bottom getting smaller, look forward to your 20lbs lost photos compared to these first ones.
  • RunsAround
    RunsAround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Yes, I see the difference in your thighs. I think they are smoother than before, less bumpy. Congrats! You're 10 pounds closer to goal!!
  • Arthurpod
    Arthurpod Posts: 9
    Options
    Just because you can't see it, doesn't mean it's not there. You should be patting yourself on the back. Keep doing what you're doing. Geeze, wish I could drop 10 pounds. I've been going the opposite direction.
  • LARDASS1969
    Options
    I can see a difference in your abdomen and your arms. Keep on keeping on. I just started this deal so I NEED folks like you that post pics to give me inspiration!
  • trustsnape
    trustsnape Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    thank you all im still going to do a weekly photo for now but
    as the months go on i will be turning them in to monthly

its keeping me motivated
  • Tulipea
    Tulipea Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I can really see a difference in you knees, great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!