Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    havent read them buttttttt... joe manganello

joe-alcide-manganiello.jpg
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    sktllmdrhmz

Agreed^^ he has some grey areas. Perfect choice!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    If it's based on Twilight the writer was probably imagining Robert Pattinson
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    The writing is terrible (I know the point of this thread is not a book review, but I had to give my two-cents). The ...intimate scenes, pretty decent. As a reminder the guy is supposed to be 27. So most of the options so far would be too old. Ryan Gosling is my choice from those already mentioned.

I wrote a Facebook status saying I thought the writing was terrible, so many people went ballistic at me. The wording is very repetitive, someone should give her a thesaurus :tongue:
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    They would never be able to play this in a movie theater...It would have to be on SKINA MAX!!!
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda curious as to who would play Ana Steele!
  • Shannon2714
    Shannon2714 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Julian McMahon.
    His character, Christian Troy, from Nip/Tuck is who I picture when reading it!

OMG YES!!!
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

I picture him playing with me...

and Ryan Phillipe playing Christian.
  • tobielauren
    tobielauren Posts: 184 Member
    Options

Alcide can growl at me any day of the week :)

But for Christian Grey, I'm an Ian Somerhalder fan

now unfortunately...who do we think could even fit the part of Anna (besides every female that is posting this thread :) )
  • tobielauren
    tobielauren Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    The writing is terrible (I know the point of this thread is not a book review, but I had to give my two-cents). The ...intimate scenes, pretty decent. As a reminder the guy is supposed to be 27. So most of the options so far would be too old. Ryan Gosling is my choice from those already mentioned.

I wrote a Facebook status saying I thought the writing was terrible, so many people went ballistic at me. The wording is very repetitive, someone should give her a thesaurus :tongue:

Meh...I honestly wasn't a fan of her writing either...but it was more of what was being written ;)
  • Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Im on the third book now!

i think Nick Zano .. when he has longer hair like in 90210 when he played pj ..

Oh i also think Ryan Phillipe ... he was similar to christian in cruel intentions!

Oh and Christian Bale ...
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options

^^^^^ Oh yea this guy!!! Hot! But looks older than 27....I could deal with that tho:wink:
  • krissyliz78
    krissyliz78 Posts: 181 Member
    Options

I picture him playing with me...

and Ryan Phillipe playing Christian.

YES YES YES
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No one. That book would make a crappy movie.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Peter%20Dinklage-SGS-018227.jpg

:love:
  • MassiveDelta
    MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda curious as to who would play Ana Steele!

Rachel Leigh cook?
  • pinstripepirate
    pinstripepirate Posts: 605 Member
    Options

Meh...I honestly wasn't a fan of her writing either...but it was more of what was being written ;)

I totally agree that the writing is bad. And the "intimate scenes" are extremely repetitive... I'm tired of reading those too. I just started the third book and I'm going to keep reading because I want to know how the story ends, but honestly even the story isn't riveting. I think this book will make an excellent movie though. I'm interested to see how they do it.
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    ok, ok..how about him...Paul J Ballin
    MV5BMjIwMjc1ODM1NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzg0MDk2Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY962_.jpg
    MV5BMjAyMzU1NTk1NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDI5MTk4Nw@@._V1._SX640_SY426_.jpg
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options

"He *kitten* his head to one side" is a line ive read far too much already and im only at chapter 7 lol x
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Im on the third book now!

i think Nick Zano .. when he has longer hair like in 90210 when he played pj ..

Oh i also think Ryan Phillipe ... he was similar to christian in cruel intentions!

Oh and Christian Bale ...

Im with you on Ryan Philippe, he's so hot and i love him in Cruel Intentions lol x