I need all the friends I can get.

Options
Hi:

I am restarting MFP and I need all the friends I can get to help hold me accountable and keep me motivated. Please friend me if you can be my inspiration.

I'm 35 years old and am a type 1 diabetic who has high blood pressure and many other weight related issues. I want to start by losing 65 pounds. I NEED to do this and need lots of help.

Replies

• Secondgoround
    Options
    Hi Konzie,

You can add me if you like. I started about a month ago and have lost 9 pounds so far. That leaves me with about 70 to go. Helping and encouraging each other is what this is all about!
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    feel free to add me, i'm looking for new friends as I just recently re-set my weight loss goals (lost about 50 lbs, but been stuck for over a year due to my own laziness, so now want to lose 30 to 40 more). Good luck!!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Options
    You can add me! I check in daily, and I also need accountability. I recently started eating cleaner foods, and that has really helped me have more energy and feel healthier. Good luck, and congratulations on making the first step!
  • venusmasontheus
    venusmasontheus Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Let's be friends. You can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • AprilBurns86
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have a lot of weight to lose, and I've been trying to log on every day. I need some friends, too! =)
  • shortandfaithful
    Options
    Feel free to add me. we have about the same amount to lose :)
  • Andrea681
    Andrea681 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey! Feel free to add me! This site is awesome! I've lost 22lbs and counting since February. Congrats on joining, it's the first step to a brand new lifestyle!
  • PDuff08
    PDuff08 Posts: 9
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, I will be more then willing to support you in your journey. I will also look forward to anyone impact that will keep me motivated to live a fit & healthy lifestyle.
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    You're welcome to add me too. I log in daily and try to support my friends when I can. You do have to have the internal motivation yourself but having friends can make it inspiring and more fun :)

18580408.png
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi, anyone feel free to add me as well ! I just started using the online system but Ive been using MFP for about 3 weeks now.
  • jaescimeca
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I just started and would love to get support as well :)
  • cari4jc1
    cari4jc1 Posts: 233
    Options
    You're welcome to add me as well. My goal is 69 pounds and I've lost 11 so far. You can do this! :)
  • NiSan12
    NiSan12 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me; loving giving support :-)
  • stephieb186
    stephieb186 Posts: 127
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like :) We are all in this together! You can do it!