Turbo Fire

Options
Thinking of starting it next week. Anyone used it and what were your results?
Feel free to add me, always looking for new friends to motivate me and vice versa.

Replies

• Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I have 2.5 weeks left of it, I love it. I'll be starting the advanced classes plus CLE when it's over. I actually started doing Turbo Fire's Greatest HIIT's on March 1st, I did it every other day for 6 weeks, then started the 12 week program on 4/18. I've lost 15.8 lbs and several inches so far :-)

I'll add you!
  • tryinghard71
    tryinghard71 Posts: 593
    Options
    Just bought it last week. I have done the starter class twice. I am use to P90X and Turbo Fire was shocking for me. After the Starter Fire Class I was like this is the starter class? It kicked my butt. P90X you get water breaks. No breaks in Turbo Fire. It is hard at first. But after my second time I already found myself improving. Once I learn the moves I am sure it will be an even better workout. It is fun!!! I am still going to do P90X though. Love it too much. I am going to do a hybrid of P90 and Turbo Fire together.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I Did the 20 week program and lost 30lbs and the did the hybrid of P90X and TF and lost another 10lbs so a total of 40lb with this workourt and i love it .......Its hard but so much fun and once you get the moves its so much easier....
  • babyphat2012
    babyphat2012 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love turbo fire. Before I got pregnant I was doing Turbo Fire and Insanity together and it rocked. Turbo Fire is a great high intensity workout and it has fun kickboxing moves. You wont get bored. Try it and let me know how u like it
  • Jdubmarie
    Jdubmarie Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and am starting it once I get it in! I'm really excited to kickstart my body!
  • IcassI
    IcassI Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I, like Collette, lost 30 lbs doing the program. The program comes with a schedule of 12 weeks and 20 weeks. I opted for the 20 week program. I think its a great program, can be pretty challenging, but FUN. I love how there is a schedule so you aren't doing the same exercises over and over again. If you really push during th workouts and really count your calories you will get great results.
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    I just completed 90 Days with ChaLEAN Extreme and got AMAZING results! now I'm doing the CLX/TF Hybrid program. So far I LOVE it!!! Feel free to friend me :smile:
  • RavenSimone90
    Options
    Whats chalean extreme?
  • DianaK78
    DianaK78 Posts: 55
    Options
    Whats chalean extreme?

@ Raven..It's a Beachbody Home Fitness Program just like Turbo Fire! same trainer too! Chalene Johnson =)
  • jandcammom
    jandcammom Posts: 15
    Options
    I was thinking about purchasing turbo fire and now I will. You guys have amazing results. Thanks for posting the question.
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire! I have four children, a full time job, full time grad student, and a part time hustband! Turbo fire fits really good with my schedule. It's not super long so I can do it before I go to work and before I go to bed. My second time doing fire starter class I burned 478 calories! But most importantly I do not dread excersise time. I actually get upset if something happens and I can't get my excersise in. I also have Power 90 and P90x. P90x was too difficult and time consuming for me so I let my brother borrow it. Then I purchased Power 90 but it was too weak......but Turbo Fire was just right!...lol