Any suggestions?

Options
Hey,
I need some exercise ideas to do at home not at a gym and I really need help getting rid of my belly so ab work-out ideas would be great! Please.

:)

Replies

• 1nsanity
    1nsanity Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    there are a number of good body weight exercises you can do. just do a quick google search and you will find a bunch of them
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,395 MFP Moderator
    Options
    www.bodyrock.tv

Also, you can do all the ab exercise in the world but it won't give you abs. You need to lower your overall bod fat in order to do that. And you lower your body fat through diet and exercise (preferably weight training)
  • teamfit2day
    teamfit2day Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I need some exercise ideas to do at home not at a gym and I really need help getting rid of my belly so ab work-out ideas would be great! Please.

:)

P90X
    P90X2
    Insanity
    Turbo Fire
    Running
    Rope Jumping

Any of these plus a TON of other exercises will help you at home(outside), but ultimately, your nutrition will "define" your abs. People become discouraged with gyms and exercise DVDs because they do a million ab crunches yet dont see their stomach area change, why? because "abs are made in the kitchen" thats why. Ive lost 48lbs working at home for the last year so I know its achievable, as im sure many other people have as well, BUT...you have to eat right.