Crazy bloated

Options
jones137
jones137 Posts: 89 Member
Can anyone give me insight after looking at my food diary on why I might be bloated in the mornings? Some days are worse than others......Sunday I was not bloated at all and felt great. Yesterday and today I feel real bloated.

Replies

• fishiesintheseaa
    fishiesintheseaa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Maybe it has to do with what time you eat dinner? Do you eat really late?
  • jones137
    Options
    I usually eat dinner around 7:00-7:30, workout at 8:30-10:00 and come back and do a protein shake.

I'm thinking it may be the protein supplements.......might be overdoing the protein.
  • sweetnlow30
    sweetnlow30 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Do you take any creatine supplements? My husband always gets very bloated if he drinks creatine. It was giving him leg cramps at one point as well so he stopped drinking it altogether. Just a thought ;)
  • MrsAlcalde
    MrsAlcalde Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I usually eat dinner around 7:00-7:30, workout at 8:30-10:00 and come back and do a protein shake.

I'm thinking it may be the protein supplements.......might be overdoing the protein.

I find that when I eat and then workout, I have indigestion and bloating. Not certain if this is the issue, but you might want to space your eating and workouts further apart. When I eat at least 2-3 hours before workout, I don't feel the indigestion and bloating.
  • jones137
    Options
    Thanks everybody.

I don't use Creatine Supplements but I am pounding the protein powder. I think I'll back off that a little and try to eat a little earlier so I'm not working out so close to when I eat dinner.
  • fishiesintheseaa
    fishiesintheseaa Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Let us know how that works out for you! (:
  • Ashleacurtice
    Ashleacurtice Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Might be the protein shake...when I was using the Whea protein it made me feel bloated!!! Maybe try having your shake before workout??