NEED MOTIVATIONAL FRIENDS, TIPS AND ADVICE :)

Options
Hi, im new to this and have been trying to lose some weight for ages, my chum reccomended this! It would be great if I could find new friends who have or are in the process of losing weight so they can share advice and tips with me, so if anyone has please share them :)

Replies

• hippyrejected
    hippyrejected Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Well I personally think that opening the account here is really taking the first step. There are great tips and advice in the message board section that really help me. Add me if you like, I need motivation too! I've been a dieter for as long as I can remember but I am back with determination this time. I'll give you whatever help you need :)
  • lozla86
    lozla86 Posts: 77
    Options
    hi my name is Laura and i'm new too, been trying to lose weigh on and off for three years with no such luck, but some recent bad news has made me very determained to do it once and for all this time, add me and we can help and motivated one another xx
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi There,

I myself just joined this group yesterday, and I need all the help I can get..lol but am determined this time to get it right.

If you'd like you can also add me as a friend as I'm also looking to meet new ppl that will help me out as well.

Your doing great already just by being here, take care hope to hear from you soon.

:flowerforyou:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome! You'll find tons of motivation and support here.

Feel free to add me and ask any ?'s you'd like.

Same goes for anyone
  • skirtlongjacket
    skirtlongjacket Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I lost around 15 pounds last fall counting calories, and I mainly give credit to MyFitnessPal for keeping me accountable! I just don't eat anything that I'm going to feel guilty about. Eating cake and chips is a choice which you don't have to say yes to! Or alternatively, eat your cake but don't give yourself psychodrama about it, just keep your overall goal in mind. That's how I think about things, anyway.
  • chriserob
    chriserob Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I am new too,my sister introduced me as she has lost 2 stone. Have managed to lose 6 pounds in 3 weeks. I use exercise to gain calories and keep fit of course ! ) Logging on every day helps too. Add me too.
  • mstyhny
    mstyhny Posts: 1
    Options
    Just joined today myself. Have been dieting since Feb. 2012 and have lost a total of 25 pounds. I have been eating heathier and taking a zoomba class twice a week. I have struggled with my weight since having my child, which has been 13 yrs ago. I need encouraging too! We can help each other!
  • lunchlady1208
    Options
    Hello and welcome!! I've only been here a little over a month, but it is helping!! Feel free to add me if you would like...or anyone for that matter!! :)