Anyone ever try ACE?

Options
This group added me on FB, everyone in there seems so happy and has all these too good to be true testimonials about this magic natural pill that curves your appetite and gives you energy like none other.

I know from history (my own) that this **** doesn't really work...but I wanted to see if there were people in here with all this amazing hoopla too or is it just that these people are trying to sell it?

Don't lecture me, I aint buying it.

Replies

• jnettiedotson
    Options
    Awesome!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    What is ACE?
  • mdmomof4
    mdmomof4 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    What is ACE?

ditto
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    What is ACE?

ditto
    THIS
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Have not even heard of ACE before! I think more than likely they are a bogus supplement! The only pill that I found to work and they took them off the shelves years ago were the little yellow stacker 2's. Those things gave you so much energy you literally melted the fat away.
    Unfortunately the side effects were alot like what you would experience from speed or cocaine and they took them off the shelves.

Personally I wouldn't try it myself, I have returned to losing it the hard way! It might be tough and take what seems like forever but at least it is the healthy way!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    It's some new crap people are taking and that's about all I know aside from it supposedly being all natural.
  • ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,954 Member
    Options
    ACE is what Stacker used to be....Aspirin, Caffeine, Ephedrine.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    ......., everyone in there seems so happy and has all these too good to be true testimonials about this magic natural pill that curves your appetite and gives you energy like none other.

Love your quote! Glad to see your BS detector is fully operational!
  • jnettiedotson
    Options
    ......., everyone in there seems so happy and has all these too good to be true testimonials about this magic natural pill that curves your appetite and gives you energy like none other.

Love your quote! Glad to see your BS detector is fully operational!

Only because my gullible butt has tried it all years ago. And I'm fatter now than I've ever been!
  • picimadar
    picimadar Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    ACE is what Stacker used to be....Aspirin, Caffeine, Ephedrine.

If this is the case then ACE *does* work, but it's about as natural as eating boot polish and the side effects are (debatably) just as bad.