Ideas needed for a non-gym workout

Options
I need some ideas.

I’m staying with my mum for a few days next week and will have no access to the gym. I need some ideas for no equipment cardio that I can do in a really small space (my mum’s place is tiny). Eating healthy will be enough of a problem, I can’t not exercise too!
Help?

Replies

• skinnyinnotime
    skinnyinnotime Posts: 4,141 Member
    Options
    Jogging/sprinting on the spot, jumping jacks, high knees, jump rope.
  • andreabrightside
    Options
    Running/walking outside?
  • Dagoth
    Dagoth Posts: 172
    Options
    I need some ideas.

I’m staying with my mum for a few days next week and will have no access to the gym. I need some ideas for no equipment cardio that I can do in a really small space (my mum’s place is tiny). Eating healthy will be enough of a problem, I can’t not exercise too!
    Help?

Google convict conditioning.
  • esteticistalatina
    esteticistalatina Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello dear,
    I use a videotape that you can get at walmart called walk away the pounds by Leslie Sansone, one step to left, one step to right, 3 to the front and back, you don't need big space. If you don't have weights you can use a can or bag of beans on each hand 1 or 2 pounds.
    It's really good aerobic workout and I think it cost around 10 dollars for the dvd. I hope this helps!
    I fell off the wagon for 2 months, gained almost 5 pounds and I am getting back on again today! Don't let this happen to you!
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    try some yoga? you barely need any space for it, just your body!