Got Belly ?

Options
So i am loosing weight everywhere else and usually my belly is the last thing to go which i can not express enough how much i HATE that! What can i do to loose it quicker? any ideas would help! :drinker:
Thanks
!

Replies

• McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    time and effort
  • Terra145
    Terra145 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I have always heard that eating lower carb helps to get rid of belly fat, but I have never really looked into it.
  • StarkLark
    StarkLark Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Two options:

Option 1 involves a sharp knife and a potentially dangerous amount of blood loss.

Option 2 is patience and effort.

Ok, sorry that was a bit gross :tongue: Seriously though, there is no way to target just your midsection (or any other part). You can certainly do ab and core workouts which can make it look nicer once the fat goes away, but there is no tried and true method to "spot-reduce" as they say.

Stick with it and just give it time, you can do it :smile:
  • dad106
    dad106 Posts: 4,868 Member
    Options
    Can't make it go faster.. Just have to keep eating at a deficit and working out.. eventually it will go.

Unless you feel like paying for plastic surgery.. thats the only way to make it go faster then it is now.
  • reichelma
    reichelma Posts: 8
    Options
    OOOOMMMMGGGGG, I´m having that same problem, I have a apple shape body and im lossing weight like crazy.. Mi legs, my face, but muy belly is taking for everrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I guess patience and losts of effort will do the trick eventualy... :(
  • earthquick
    earthquick Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yup me too.. one of the main reasons I want to lose weight is because of my belly. I try crunches.. sit-ups, everything but it wont help if you have belly fat. Gotta lose the pounds! There are certain foods that help trim belly fat like salmon, lots of veggies
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! (: && I am not doing surgery =p I guess i will have to keep working at it!
  • Abells
    Abells Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Two options:

Option 1 involves a sharp knife and a potentially dangerous amount of blood loss.

Option 2 is patience and effort.

hahahaahhaha genius!
  • hippietofugirl
    Options
    OOOOMMMMGGGGG, I´m having that same problem, I have a apple shape body and im lossing weight like crazy.. Mi legs, my face, but muy belly is taking for everrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I guess patience and losts of effort will do the trick eventualy... :(

^I am the same way...Definitely apple shaped. My arms and leggs are like twigs now, but my damn belly isn't going anywhere, and this is after 2 years of dieting!!!!!

EDIT: And I think having a kid doesn't help at ALL
  • JediSwan
    JediSwan Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem. After two kids and being quite a bit older from my second one than my first, my belly is my biggest issue (my butt is second). I blame it on two pregnancies that severely over expanded my midsection. Its very frustrating but as they say, keeping working at it and one day, it will be gone. Good luck to you!
  • alejandraking
    alejandraking Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue, I am going on vacation in 8 weeks and I already bought 2 bikinis, and the fat is still around the belly area, bummer !!Great suggestion, I will eat more salmon and veggies
  • EpiGaiaRepens
    EpiGaiaRepens Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    lowering your overall body fat is all you can do.

belly fat is on most women the hardest things to lose, the last place it goes. to hit that last bit of body fat, all you can do is push HARD. And by that, I mean devoted dedication to your health and wellness....specifically, eating the right amount of food, eating the right kind of food, and getting proper exercise.....

to be more specific, eat clean, hit your macros, run your bum off, and lift heavy.

that's all i got for ya. I been working hard at this for over two years, and I still can't see my abs. Well, I can sorta see some but not the way I want to. But my bf% has gone from over 30 to 20. So I'm getting closer. day by day. step by step.

olympic gold medal type patience
    and devotion like nothing else.