What GAS do you put in your car.

2»

Replies

• lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Whatever would we do without GAS to make our cars go? I put in 87 unleaded because I feel that while not everyone agrees on the use of GAS, we can agree that cars are one of the best inventions of the 20th century and that GAS is always needed.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Whatever would we do without GAS to make our cars go? I put in 87 unleaded because I feel that while not everyone agrees on the use of GAS, we can agree that cars are one of the best inventions of the 20th century and that GAS is always needed.
    You're really not that clever. Nice hustle though. :drinker:
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    91 and up. one car cant take less then 91, the other is flex fuel but the gas milage makes a huge difference and i'm willing to pay a few extra cents to not have to fill up as much.

okay there is one exception.. the old school charger gets the cheap stuff cause no matter what you put in it.. its still $50 just to take it down the block.
  • PittShkr
    PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    IF I DONT PUT 93 OCTANE GAS IN MY CAR THE MASTER CYLINDER ACTS FUNNY AND I GET NO FLASH ON MY SPARK PLUG
  • brattyworm
    brattyworm Posts: 2,137 Member
    IF I DONT PUT 93 OCTANE GAS IN MY CAR THE MASTER CYLINDER ACTS FUNNY AND I GET NO FLASH ON MY SPARK PLUG

dont forget the blinker fluid when you're filling up.. thats crucial to the operation of the muffler bearings
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member

HA HA HA HA HA I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE HA HA HA HA AH I LOVE THIS THREAD HA HA HA HA HA
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    87 in the truck, 93+ in the missile.

Agreed. MY brand new Nissan Frontier gets no love, but my 3 year old Mercedes Benz is spoiled rotten. lol
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    None, I'm broke. :(
  • MrsR0SE
    MrsR0SE Posts: 313 Member
    Gas? I use petrol.

Unleaded petrol....I have absolutely no idea what the numbers mean, either!,

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS PETROL ITS GAS

As far as I'm aware, the fuel which I use in my car is definitely LIQUID, not gas.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,576 Member
    Gas? I use petrol.

As far as I'm aware, the fuel which I use in my car is definitely LIQUID, not gas.

Gas is short for Gasoline.
  • MrsR0SE
    Gas? I use petrol.

I am aware of that, thank you. Just as you should all be aware that not everyone in the world calls it gas :)
  • doorki
    Gas? I use petrol.

I am aware of that, thank you. Just as you should all be aware that not everyone in the world calls it gas :)

It is called gas where it counts =P
  • MrsR0SE
    Gas? I use petrol.

Ok :-p x I give in!
  • doorki
    Gas? I use petrol.

Ok :-p x I give in!

victory.jpg?w=455
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,641 Member
    I put in 87, no need to spend more on gas than I need to, ha ha.
  • MSRunner23
    MSRunner23 Posts: 107
    93. That's what Mercedes calls for.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member

I must disagree. I am clever. You're just a smarta**.
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member

I must disagree. I am clever. You're just a smarta**.
    I must agree.
  • karenjoy
    karenjoy Posts: 1,840 Member
    I don't put gas in my car, I put petrol in it

ITS NOT PETROL ITS GAS.

you have Vinny Jones as your profile picture, you bet your *kitten* he puts PETROL in his car, not gas